back to listings SME Profile: Green Facilities Management
Green Facilities Management
Green Facilities Management Ltd. is an ISO9001 and ISO 14001 accredited commercial cleaning company offering contract cleaning services and cleaning consultancy services to Offices, Gyms, Schools, Hotels and other business sectors. We operate across the whole of London and adjoining counties. We are also BICS accredited commercial cleaning company.
Green FM provide comprehensive cleaning services where we tailor-make cleaning schedules as per your requirements. We regularly monitor our level of service through monthly ‘Cleaning Inspection Forms’ and ‘Customer Satisfaction Forms’ undertaken by your dedicated Green FM ‘Account Manager’.
The biggest advantage Green FM provide is tried and tested cleaning services that are already used by our clients without having to ‘fire-fight’ problems as they arise. Our package of ‘systemized’ cleaning services has helped many Facilities Managers to concentrate on more important aspects of running their day to day operations while requiring minimal involvement in daily cleaning.
Following are the 5 main reason why you should go with Green FM:
1. MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION: All services will be supervised on a regular basis by Site Supervisor as per the specification and he/she will be supported at all times by the Account Manager. The cleaning contract will be administered by the management support operative based at head office. All periodic work tasks will be arranged in conjunction with the Account Manager, who will liaise with the Client's Representative to arrange for access, etc.
2. PERSONNEL AND TRAINING: All staff employed by Green FM are required to undertake security check and are thoroughly vetted before they are employed. All levels of staff undertake training with regards to site induction prior to work commencement, understanding of the cleaning schedule, health & safety, environmental awareness and the company's quality control system. All staff are required to wear uniform and be directly employed by the Company.
3. QUALITY CONTROL: Green FM is an ISO 9001: 2000 quality management system accredited company. As part of ISO 9001- all completed work is checked for quality and compliance with the specification and any non-conformities are recorded, analyzed and rectified. Adherence to ISO9001 requirements also ensure that all materials and equipment used a r e obtained from reliable suppliers, of the highest quality and fit for purpose. As part of Quality Control we ensure all the staff employed is fully trained, all the tasks are scheduled, arranged and recorded as being completed as well as quality control of the company’s operations are recorded and analyzed.
4. HEALTH & SAFETY: All tasks undertaken are subject to a risk assessment being completed and a method statement being produced. This process ensures that all activities are safe to complete and all risks and hazards are eliminated or reduced and the results recorded and acted upon. All technical data sheets for chemicals used are kept on site along with all the completed risk assessments and COSHH details. All machine and safety inspection records are kept on site. All the staff is issued with suitable and sufficient quantities of protective clothing and equipment.
5. ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS: Green FM is an ISO 14001 certified company. Adherence to ISO14001 means Green FM actively monitors possible effects of our activities on the environment and takes the control measures necessary to reduce all possible impacts. We train our staff to ensure that they are environmentally aware and understand their obligation towards environment by following method statements & systems in line with the company policy.
- Office Cleaning
- Builders Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chewing Gum Removal
- Professional Computer Cleaning
- Hygiene Washroom Cleaning
- Recycling Services
- Confidential Waste Collection
- Graffiti Cleaning & Removal
- HardFloor Cleaning & Maintenance Services
- Flood & Fire Cleaning
- Cleaning & Janitorial Supplies
- Janitorial Cleaning Cover
- High Level Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning Services
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Event Cleaning
- Swimming Pool & Wet Areas Cleaning
- Specialist Floor Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Health & Leisure
- Gyms & Crossfit
- Schools & Education
- Shop & Retail
- Cleaning Consultancy
- Cleaning Audit
- Slip Risk Assessments
- Steam Cleaning
- Eco Cleaning