back to listings SME Profile: OCM Business Systems Ltd
OCM Business Systems Ltd
2 Ascot Road, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 2JJ
OCM — Experts in the safe, secure and responsible disposal of IT & EPOS assets
Why choose OCM?
Over three decades OCM has built a reputation for providing high quality ITAD services, uniquely tailored to our customers’ needs. As specialist buyers, handling EPoS and niche roll-out upgrades, data centre de-installs and office collections, we have become the first choice IT asset management partner of financial institutions, major retailers, multi-nationals and public sector organisations.
What we do
- We Buy. Unlike other companies, we purchase unwanted, resaleable IT equipment, at guaranteed best market prices, so you can maximise their whole of life value.
- We Collect. From any UK site and at a time that suits you, minimising inconvenience and disruption.
- We Erase. Using a state of the art data cleansing system we make absolutely certain that your data security will never be compromised.
- We Reuse. Because your equipment will be completely cleansed of sensitive material, it can be reused, sold or donated with confidence.
- We Dispose. By extracting every last component from unwanted IT, we are cutting the waste going to landfill through environmentally responsible IT asset management.
We buy and collect OCM will maximise the value of your redundant or surplus IT related assets, we will pay for equipment that has resale value, we are confident that OCM can generate the highest revenue possible from our customers' equipment. Revenue generated is used to either offset any potential costs, or paid to the customer.
Responsible IT asset management Thanks to accurate tracking and inventory control, you have the reassurance provided by full documentation for every asset processed by OCM, whether remarketed or destroyed. You can have complete confidence that your redundant IT hardware is being disposed of safely and securely, in an environmentally and socially responsible way that complies with all relevant legislation whilst ensuring zero waste to landfill.
Environmentally aware As a WEEE compliant recycler we are committed to disposing responsibly of any waste produced from unwanted IT assets. A comprehensive report is produced for every collection. Every item of equipment with the exception of minor peripherals is logged into the report. Upon completion of the project asset reports are forwarded to the customer in electronic format.
Responsive customer service By listening to our customers’ needs, we consistently deliver a service that’s professional, reliable and responsive. The personal approach of our experienced account managers, and our focus on long-term benefits rather than short-term gain, has enabled us to build long-lasting relationships with our customers, helping us to become one of the UK's leading ITADs – big enough to cope, small enough to care.
How can we help you? If you need to dispose of unwanted IT, or are unhappy with your current service, talk to one of our experienced team members. They can take you through our complete data erasure, destruction and disposal process. They will even organise for you to visit our premises, so you have complete peace of mind. Call us on 01386 555008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OCM provides IT asset management that includes both the purchase and disposal of end of life assets, such as desktops, laptops and printers, as well as networking, communications and telecoms equipment
- Asset Management Knowing exactly what happens to unwanted IT equipment is crucial to effective asset management, which is why our systems provide you with a complete and detailed audit trail of all items sent to us.
- Erase & Destroy If your IT assets cannot be reused or recycled, we will make sure that they are erased of all data.
- Collect We will collect loose or palletised IT equipment from your premises, anywhere in the UK, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Revenue Return Unlike some other IT disposal companies, we will actually pay for your redundant and retiring IT assets.