back to listings SME Profile: EA Technology Ltd
Capenhurst Technology Park
T: +44 (0) 151 339 4181
Creating Safer, Stronger, Smarter Networks for our Customers
EA Technology is a specialist in asset management solutions for owners and operators of electrical assets. Headquartered in the UK, our operations and customers are global with seven regional offices around the world.
We originated in 1966 as a groundbreaking research and development organisation serving the electricity industry.
We are committed to providing our customers with innovative products and services, consultancy and training which deliver tangible benefits for their businesses enabling them to create safer, stronger and smarter networks for today and the future.
We work with many clients on a long-term basis to safeguard their power networks. We can advise on strategy and implementation solutions using a range of products, providing an ongoing service to ensure the reliability of equipment, together with highly trained customers’ staff in specialist areas. Our software helps our customers to manage their assets to achieve maximum life and reduce costs.
Awards & Accreditations
- Confederation of British Industry (CBI) Growing Business Awards: UK’s Best Manufacturer 2012
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2011 ‘for continuous innovation over five years’- UltraTEV product family
- Top 100 UK company for international trade: 2011 Sunday Times.
- UK Best Business Awards 2011: Best Product/Service
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2007 – UltraTEV Detector™
- Investors in People Gold
- Best Companies to Work For Silver
- 18001 Certificate Valid 2019
- ISO 14001 2015 Certificate Valid Until Feb 2021
- ISO9001 LRQA Certificate UK Valid 2021
- Achilles Certificate of Registration
- Achilles RISQS Certificate Value To Sep 2017
- Avetta Certificate 2017
- Safe contractor certificate
- Health and Safety Policy Statement April 2017
- Environmental Policy Statement 2017
- CPD CERTIFIED