back to listings SME Profile: Samson Containers
Samson House, Red Marsh Drive, Thornton, Lancashire, FY5 4HP
Welcome to Samson Containers – UK Skip & Container Manufacturers
Samson Containers are an internationally renowned, UK based container manufacturer. We pride ourselves on being able to offer container and skip manufacture solutions for industrial use in the waste, recycling and construction industries. Our container manufacture solutions cover the whole of the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Whatever your need be it skip containers or perhaps shipping containers, Samson Containers have over 20 years experience within the container manufacture industry and can offer an unrivaled service when it comes to quality and price. Click here to find out more about Samson Containers.Experts in the business and we fully understand the importance of recycling and waste management.
As the waste industry continues to expand, our commitment to developing new ideas is always one step ahead, producing high quality innovative products with a high level of service to match. All of our containers are manufactured to the required standards and come with the relevant certification which means that you can have peace of mind when ordering containers from Samson. When it comes to choosing the right skip manufacturers to suit you needs, choose Samson, we have an service that you will find second to none which should mean that you never have to look elsewhere for skip manufacturers.
Please click on the images below for more information on each of our products:
- Often considered an much more economical method of improving your skip and RORO stocks than buying new ones. We can give you an economical estimate of repair or refurbishment based upon photo/image or visiting you to determine the work an material that is required. Whether it is to replace the bases on your builders skips or to respray your ROROs for a new contract to make them look like new, we can help.
- If you need a special type of skip or adapted skip designed and made then look no further. Our in-house design service can provide full sets of CAD drawings
- If you’ve had skips delivered in the past and you want your new skips to stack and nestle with you old ones, then no problem. We will assess the measurements of your previous units and duplicate them.
Signage / Decals
- If you wish your skips and ROROs to be at a point where they are ready to be delivered to your customers upon delivery to you, then why not consider having your skips sign written whilst they are being manufactured.
- Whether you require a fully fabricated part or just a profiled one. We carry a huge amount of stock for Skips and ROROs, ready for immediate despatch.
Flat Pack Skips and ROROs
- Some businesses now have welders on site and prefer to receive their skips and or ROROs in a flat packed state. Not only does this achieve savings in the region of 30% but also it greatly improves transport cost and efficiency allowing a far greater number of units able to fit on one load.