back to listings SME Profile: Spectra Analysis Services Ltd
Unit 2, Olympic Business Centre, Paycocke Road, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3EX
We are one of the UK's leading asbestos consultancies & contractors
Our quality and management team has a wealth of experience in Asbestos and Enabling Works, cumulatively over fifty years, gained in all facets of asbestos operations including asbestos removal, project management, air sampling fibre counting, bulk sample analysis, asbestos surveying and consultancy including site auditing as well as acting as expert witnesses, together with our in depth knowledge of Enabling works requirements.
As our business continues to expand, we aim and maintain our primary objectives for quality, professionalism, response and competitiveness.
As a leading Asbestos & Enabling company we have the ability to service the whole of the UK. Read more about us
Please click on the links below for more information about each of our services:
Glazing Risk Assessment Audit
Regulation 14 of The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 includes the requirement to survey glazing to assess the risk from harm in the event of breakage. The requirement to meet with and improving the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of the premises will also need to be taken in to consideration.
Spectra aim to support our clients to achieve and maintain compliance with the Regulations through the provision of a transparent process of services which includes;
- The audit of the existing Glazing Risk Assessment arrangements and the provision of a gap analysis;
- Undertake a glazing audit to identify the nature and condition of all glazing in relation to current compliance requirements;
- Provide a clear report to confirm compliance and where necessary recommend any remedial actions necessary;
- In conjunction with the responsible person arrange for the remedial works to be completed and update the report.
- Provide where appropriate an electronic management data base to host and archive records.
- The provision of on-going competent support to the responsible person