back to listings SME Profile: Sync Interactive
Faraday Wharf, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BB
Welcome to Sync Interactive - iOS & Android application developers.
“An award winning app development company based in the heart of Birmingham”
We are an agency who specialise in designing and developing iOS & Android apps that maximise the potential of mobile for businesses of all kinds.
From global brands, to one man bands, we have the experience and passion to help guide you in reaching your customers in new ways, engaging with your audiences, boosting user retention and ultimately making more sales.
From cutting edge design, animation and UI, to secure, robust, enterprise level development and deployment. We not only create products that look amazing and stand out in the app stores, but most importantly are 100% dependable and reliable.
But don’t just take our word for it… we were voted Best Mobile Agency (in the under 40 staff category), in the 2015 RAR+ Digital Awards. VIEW OUR AWARDS AND TESTIMONIALS…
AND ON TOP OF THAT, WE’RE CHEAPER THAN A LOT OF THE LONDON AGENCIES WE BEAT. GOT YOUR ATTENTION NOW?
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT: SPECIALISTS IN BUSINESS, MARKETING & ENTERPRISE MOBILE APPLICATIONS.
At Sync Interactive, we don’t just create exceptional apps, we work with you to increase your business and create market leading digital strategies by maximising the potential that mobile can offer you and your business.
With clients ranging from multinational corporations, premium brands, top celebrities and sports stars, to one man bands with great ideas; at Sync Interactive we have the expertise, experience and creativity to produce exceptional mobile applications
Why choose Sync?
- A multi award winning agency with a proven track record.
- Decades of experience in the software development, marketing and design industries.
- Rapid turnaround times and extremely competitive prices.
- Direct access to our full in-house team, deal directly with your designers and developers.
- Experts in cross platform development for applications, mobile and web games.
- An extensive client list of companies and long standing partnerships with global advertising agencies as their white label developers.
DESIGN & MARKETING: UI, UX, BRANDING, PRINT & DIGITAL DESIGN.
We provide a full range of print and digital design services, as well as branding and corporate identity creation.
Our team of designers have over 30 years experience working across the full spectrum of advertising and marketing design for both print and digital content, as well as a wealth of experience for brand creation, corporate identity creation and logo design.
- Print Design: Brochures, marketing materials, business cards, packaging, POS and more.
- Digital media production: Animated videos, explainer videos and graphic design for e-shots and web assets. Photo editing, product shots, info graphics and digital illustrations.
- Digital illustration: Illustration, character design, game asset creation and storyboarding.
- Branding: Branding, corporate identity and logo development, both for new companies and for corporate re-brands.
DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION: ILLUSTRATION & CHARACTER DESIGN
Our in-house design and illustration team can cover all of your illustration needs.
From character illustration for games, advertising and marketing materials, book, magazine and online illustrations to infographics and animated explainer videos.
These are just some of our services, so feel free to get in touch to discuss your exact needs.
- Character design: Character design and illustration for games, print and web marketing materials.
- Infographics and commercial illustration: From infographics and data visualisation to product visuals, packaging and print illustrations.
- Digital colouring & photo editing: Digital colouring of line work, photo editing, compositing and product cutouts.
Created for Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, Diabetes & Me is a pocket guide to living with diabetes, allowing patients to help take control of their symptoms.
It provides a wealth of information and guidance about diabetes in a quick and easy to navigate format. Articles include; how to monitor your blood glucose levels, how to reduce your risk of complications, tips when food shopping and where to go for help
- Secure local data storage of test result and annual review records
- Blood pressure tracking
- Cholesterol tracking
- BMI tracking