back to listings SME Profile: Flair Event Staffing & Management
Flair Event Staffing & Management Ltd
4a Rock Mill Lane, New Mills, Derbyshire, SK22 3BN
Flair Event staff is a company that works with you and for you.
17 years: 2268 Contracts = Thousands of Happy People
We entered the recruitment scene in 2000 with a refreshing new take on large scale event and festival staffing. With a natural talent for people management and diligent organisation, we found a niche in the event industry that embraced our energy and professional outlook.
With thousands of events in our history, we adapt our service to suit each client’s requirements and blend within their existing operational teams. With a diligent approach to recruitment and contract preparation, Flair maintains a nationwide database of active staff members and a long serving HQ team. We seek to engage friendly, presentable people who can demonstrate a high level of customer service and strong working ethic. Whether the contract is for ten people or hundreds, we take our responsibility seriously to serve both clients and staffing teams with a level of service to be proud of.
Benefits of using Flair:
- Industry Leaders: Flair has been at the forefront of event staffing for 17 years. Evolving and developing with the industry while maintaining our core principles that each contract has our full attention.
- Event Professionals: Our HQ team come from a variety of Event and people management backgrounds who focus their skills into organise the volumes of staff required to operate any event venue.
- Operational support: We taylor our service to match each client’s staffing requirements from working for inhouse HR departments to become our clients HR operational team.
- 24-7 Support: Every contract has our full commitment, whether this includes an expert on-site manager or round the clock office support.
- Time Clocking: We are constantly embracing new technology and we operate using a bespoke time clocking system. This helps streamline timesheets and other data, accurately and efficiently, to the benefit of both clients and employees.
- Nationwide Database and operations: We staff events throughout the UK from city to remote rural locations. Our pre-event consultancy finds the best staffing solutions to match any budget. We believe in local jobs while maintaining skill levels and economic staff logistics.
- Large Multi-Skilled Database: Every event is completely different requiring our teams to be multi-skilled and adaptable. Handpicked bespoke teams to larger complete managed staffing solutions.
- Temporary Staff Experts: We believe our staff are our customers and by providing the very best professional service to them, they in return project this service to your customers. Our service is only as good as the temporary staffing teams we can deliver.
How clients are using us:
Sport: Race Marshals, Stewards, Registration, Merchandise, Samplers, Volunteer Managers, Water Station, Start / Finish Line Reps, Bag Drop Crew, Meet & Greeters, Labouring Crews, Production Crews, Co-ordinators, Goody bag packers.
Hospitality: Bar Staff, Supervisors, Managers, Personal Licence Holders, Cashiers, Stock/Cellar, VIP Hawkers, Front of House, Hosts/Hostesses, Conference hosts.
Festivals: Bar Staff, VIP staff, Stock Runners, Ticketing, Drink Hawkers, RFID Top-up Crew, Accreditation, On-Site Managers, Staffing Co-ordinators, Info Stewards, Wrist banding, Labour, Merchandise
Promotional: Brand Ambassadors, UK Tours, Street Marketing, Data Capture Staff, Merchandise Sellers, Product Demonstrators, Retail Staff, Leafleting, Hosts/Hostesses
Large Volume: 100+ Teams, Multi Venue Sites, Nationwide Operations, Staffing Co-ordinators, Logistics Managers, Pickers & Packers, Flash Drive marketing