back to listings SME Profile: CCT Venues
Thames Quay, 193 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SG
WELCOME TO CCT VENUES, EXPERTS IN EVENT SPACE
CCT Venues is one of London’s leading conference, meetings and training venue specialists, with five modern venues in easy-to-reach locations in Central London and Canary Wharf.
We’re an independent business offering great conference facilities, training rooms and meeting spaces for a variety of business events. Our high-quality bespoke training and event rooms have all the facilities you need, while our in-house catering team provides delicious meals and refreshments.
But above all, we’re known for our excellent service. Whenever you visit us, you’re sure of a warm welcome and we’ll work with you to make your conference or training event a success.
VIEW OUR VENUES
please click on the links below for more information on each of our venues
- Our spacious venue in Bank Street, Canary Wharf, is a five-star event venue. Located on the top floor of a 32-storey office complex, it’s beautifully furnished and has floor-to-ceiling windows which take advantage of the breathtaking views. Just two minutes’ walk from Canary Wharf underground, Bank Street has variety of rooms to suit any training and conference event and is an ideal assessment centre venue.
- CCT Venues-Docklands is a waterfront venue equipped with an exhibition area, a large conference suite, a host of meeting rooms, outdoor space and a stylish restaurant run by award-winning in-house chefs. The venue is set to open its doors on Tuesday 1st May.
- This spacious five-storey venue in Central London has a variety of rooms and remains very popular with clients needing quality training and meeting space for small to medium-sized events. It can also host events for up to 200 delegates. This Zone One training and meetings venue features a modern, spacious restaurant with views of London serving meals freshly prepared by our own catering team.
- This modern Central London venue is in fashionable St John Street, five minutes from Farringdon and Barbican station and only a couple of stops from Kings Cross, Euston and Liverpool street mainline stations. It comprises bright, well-equipped rooms which are perfect for meetings and training events for groups of 4 to 56 delegates.
- This unique venue located above the iconic Grade II listed Smithfield Market, has been converted into a dedicated tribunal centre with multiple hearing suites and associated services. This venue is under contract to one client until the end of 2018.
From meeting rooms and training rooms, to private dining with panoramic views across the capital, our event venues in Central London and Canary Wharf will exceed your expectations.
Our event spaces for hire in London – Canary Wharf, Farringdon and Barbican – offer versatile, smart and stylish spaces to suit every business need and budget. You can choose from a competitive delegate day rate package, which includes everything from stationery to freshly prepared food, or opt to book our venues on a room-only basis. We’re committed to providing an exceptional, approachable service for our clients, from your initial enquiry right through to the end of your event. That means you can rely on us to be organised, helpful and flexible, offering support on everything from tackling technology to tempting refreshments.
In fact, when it comes to food, that’s something we’re particularly passionate about. You won’t find any lacklustre lunches or limp sandwiches here. Our award-winning team of in-house chefs take pride in developing menus using fresh, seasonal ingredients, whether it’s for healthy breakfasts, simple snacks or elegant evening banquets.
- Get the most from your team with our comfortable training rooms in London
- Board meeting or interview, pitch or presentation, you bring the people and we’ve got the place
- Our conference spaces in London provide the perfect space for your event, hosting up to 250 people
- From inspiring exhibitions to city-centre parties, our versatile spaces will work for you
- Award-winning chefs and amazing views – plus waiting staff working just for you
WINE & DINE