back to listings SME Profile: Excell Group
4-6 Langford Arch, London Road, Sawston, Cambridgeshire, CB22 3FX
What makes your organisation tick? How do your people come together, share ideas and get things done? What tech do they rely on? What are the places, patterns and rhythms that make you who you are? That’s your workstyle. And it’s unique.
At Excell, we work in partnership with organisations to create ultra-secure, high-capacity networks based around the ever-evolving needs and flexible workstyles of their people. We take away the technical headaches, so you can concentrate on what makes your business special.
Excell specialise in connectivity, communication and cloud services, working closely with organisations to provide tailored, resilient tech solutions that allow people to do their best work.
We’re really proud of our 30 year legacy and with our own business grade, Ofcom regulated network and 24/7 service support, we provide an resilient and trusted service that keeps our customers connected and protected.
Get in touch to discuss the right solution for your business.
We see Cloud Communications as more than simply voice over IP, hosted PBX, or Unified Communications (UC). It’s an entirely new way to build, deploy, and scale enterprise communications systems.
Our customers choose Excell for our proven ability to help them unlock best value from their communications infrastructure. They become more competitive by being more operationally effective. Our role is simply to ensure that technology is fitted around their specific business needs to guarantee a return on investment.
Click on each solution below to find out more:
- Excell provides business grade data connectivity services that meet customers’ increasing demands for a reliable, scalable and flexible communications platform. Learn more
Cloud / Data
- Today, it’s about delivering the capabilities you need—wherever, however you need them. And that’s exactly what the Excell Cloud enables. Learn more
- Let Excell’s fully hosted Cloud-based solutions develop and evolve your business’s communications, be it a new fit-out or a legacy system upgrade. Learn more
- Excell’s synchronised security is a best-of-breed security system where integrated products share security information and automate response to threats. Learn more
Business Centre Solutions
- Landlords seek scalable and flexible IT solutions for their tenants; our tailored business centre solutions enables businesses to survive and thrive. Learn more
- Our multi network solutions cover all your mobility requirements & provides the best possible service wrap, support and unique billing solution for our customers. Learn more
Audio Visual Solutions
- Give your employees the tools to enhance presentations, increase productivity and facilitate true collaboration, whilst delivering real returns on investment. Learn more
- From conception, to daily usage and ongoing development; our Excell's IT Support takes care of your network, servers, equipment and virtual support 24/7. Learn more
- Award winning network
- Tier one network built for voice
- Fully managed and proactively monitored
- Full business continuity and DR services
- All services supplied by Excell
- Multiple independent Internet connections
- Multiple PSTN peering points
- Netitude Standard Security Award
We’re big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
From day one, we will listen carefully, take time to understand your needs and recommend relevant solutions.
View a selection of our case studies below
- What does Transformation look like?
- How do you develop your voice strategy?
- How can you meet the demands of your mobile and diverse workforce?
- How do you ensure that your network copes when the pressure is on?
- What is the impact of downtime to your business?
- How can you reduce operating costs but still achieve as much?