Keltec is a leading provider of high quality, integrated, e-business infrastructure and Enterprise IT solutions utilising ‘best of breed’ products and services. The principal areas of business activity are:
- Servers (High Performance Computing, Consolidation, File and Print, Virtualisation)
Storage (High Availability, Back up, Archive, Restore, Governance, Recovery, Business Continuity Services, Disaster Recovery Services, Hosting)
- Networking (Access, LAN, WAN, QoS, Application Acceleration, Security)
- Virtualisation (Application, Network, Desktop, Server, Storage, Security)
- Software (ILM, Service Management)
- Security (Authentication, Compliance, Content Filtering, Intrusion, Perimeter, End Point)
- Professional Services and Consultancy
- Support Services (Hardware Break Fix, Bespoke Support Contracts)
- Managed Services (Simple, Complex, Bespoke Managed Contracts)
Through understanding the business issues and requirements of our customers, Keltec provides unique and complete solutions with a track record of quality. This includes requirement, design, planning, implementation, and managed services to support business objectives.
Keltec provide a range of services to optimise the benefits of technology and minimise the risk to business. These services are focused on maximising availability by maintaining a robust and stable environment.
As your services partner we can help you to respond positively and effectively to the business drivers facing all enterprises by:
- Increasing productivity, but at the same time reducing costs
- Introducing innovative technology, but at the same time managing risk
We deliver these services via "best of breed" service delivery partners and provide three key areas of expertise:
- Service Management
- Support Services
- Managed IT Solutions
By partnering with Keltec in the delivery of hardware maintenance and software support services, the opportunity to receive the highest quality of service on all equipment at all locations, together with a centralised UK helpdesk and a single point of management is realised. This is achieved by delivering cost effective, best-in-class expertise when and where it's most needed.
Please select the links below for further details of our organisation and services:
For more information, please contact the Keltec Services Sales Team on 0121 308 6100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.keltec.co.uk