back to listings SME Profile: Badger Computer Services Ltd
Badger Computer Services Ltd
2 Island Centre Way
Telephone: 020 8344 8344
Welcome to Badger Computer Services Limited
Established in 1992 Badger Computer Services was formed to provide IT support services to the educational and business community of North London and the Northern Home Counties, responding particularly to the needs of the primary education sector and to those of the small to medium commercial business enterprises.
We are proud of the fact that we quickly became established as a leading service provider and have been able to expand the business to the current point, where we employ 25 full time engineers servicing in excess of 100 schools across 18 boroughs along with a broad selection of commercial clients.
The core objective of our business is to provide a fully flexible and economic solution to our clients IT support needs and to deliver the service with reliability and commitment, and with an empathetic view of the users pressures and priorities, whatever their level of technical expertise.
Badger Computer Services provides a range of IT support services for the educational and business sectors with a core service offering which includes …
- Planned and reactive IT technical support
- IT Specification and procurement
- Diagnostic assessments and repairs
- Network design and management
A range of core IT services complimented by a broad range of associated functions which include ...
- Advice, assessment and procurement of computer equipment
- Training, technical supervision and technical recruitment
- IT Facilities design and management
- Network protection and disaster recovery
- Building facilities and admin support services
- ICT TECHNICIAN SUPPORT SERVICES The core service that Badger provide to schools is the technical support service which is delivered by our team of fully qualified and CRB checked technicians and a responsive help desk providing remote access support.
- SERVER INSTALLATION AND NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE A service which provides assistance with the planning, development and implementation of new and existing networks.
- EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES & ADMIN SERVICES Badger maintain a truly independent perspective with no formal links to any supplier of products or services but our expertise and significant buying power can ensure that the very best solution is specified to meet the individual need and within the defined budget.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE Our core service providing total IT support packages, maintainence and assistance with all hardware and software issues.
- CORPORATE SUPPORT A range of services supporting the corporate activities including digital media, communication and business promotion.
- FACILITIES SUPPORT A range of IT related services for communication, building management and security.
The management and technical teams at Badger are committed to the ideal that the role of IT is to improve and enhance efficiency, reduce timescales and costs and to effectively empower the users to efficiently deliver their duties. We know though that this is only possible if the correct technologies are specified in the first place and that these are then set up and maintained to operate at their optimum level of performance.
A key strength in our operation is that we offer a totally flexible service. We work closely with our clients to establish the best solution for every problem, application or investment and set out to ensure that, along with operational efficiency, there is a clear return on investment for the client and a significant lifetime for the technologies or service solutions we provide.