back to listings SME Profile: Accelero Digital Solutions Ltd
Accelero Digital Solutions Ltd
Unit 2, Bridgend Business Centre
Bridgend Industrial Estate
Telephone: +44 (0)1656 648200
Welcome to Accelero Digital: Innovation - Expertise - Security
At Accelero Digital, our mission is simple: to use our extensive software development experience to deliver tangible business results enabling our clients to profit from the advanced use of technology.
We are insightful, thoughtful leaders, consistently accelerating the realisation that our clients' requirements by combining technical expertise with a creative, design-centric approach to software engineering. We consistently deliver bespoke, high quality applications, developed specifically to unleash our clients' full potential. Find out more
- Business aligned software development: Software that delivers what an individual organisation needs, and only what it needs, to provide breakthrough improvements in business performance.
- We never stand still - we innovate: We believe innovation is a journey, not a destination; software applications don’t stand still and neither do we. As a result we don’t take the obvious route but the best one for your business
- Collaborative working is the key: We deliver dynamic results through a synergised approach via the Accelero Framework and Automated Code Generation which has resulted in a number of joint venture partnerships.
- We take the time to build trust: Client relationships are extremely important to us and we strive to build these relationships based on trust, understanding and respect.
- Expertise in delivering best fit solutions: All applications that we develop are bespoke and aligned to a specific business’s needs, not the other way around.
- Managing expectations - every step of the way: We deliver tangible business results through bespoke, high quality applications designed to enable our clients to profit from the advanced use of technology.
SUPPORTING THE SUPPORTING PEOPLE SECTOR
Our Genesis platform is an innovative and intuitive solution to planning, implementing and monitoring support given to vulnerable people.
DEVELOPED WITH USERS, FOR USERS
Accelero Digital have developed Genesis with users of a previous system used by a number of organisations within the Supporting People and Tenancy Support sectors. Designed with support workers in mind, Genesis provides an efficient and effective solution to support planning. It is also designed around the individual. All manner of information regarding a client can be recorded, ensuring all needs can be assessed and supported. It ties in with a person-centric approach to ensure the support provided is tailored to the individual needs and goals of a client.
WHY USE GENESIS?
- People-centric – Genesis helps support workers deliver an efficient, effective service tailored to those in need.
- Data kept secure and confidential – the system is developed to be secure and benefits from Accelero Digital’s own robust security practices. Data is held in a secure datacentre in the UK, operated by our hosting partners.
- Users defined by role – staff are only able to access what they need to, minimising the risk of an accidental data breach.
- Designed with users, for users – we worked through an agile development process with users of the previous application to ensure that what we developed is in line with the needs of the support community at its heart.
- Flexible – changes (e.g. to legislation) can be easily incorporated, thanks to our innovative software development approach.
- Available on tablets – mobile working is enabled via tablets, with data captured off-site reflected on-site.
- Up-to-date – users see most recent data each time they log in.
- Easy access – to make the most of Genesis, you only need a compatible browser.
- Cost-effective - as there is no need to extend your current IT capabilities due to Genesis being cloud-based.
- User customisation - support workers can select and arrange widgets on their dashboard to help them be more productive in their day-to-day role.
- Compliance reporting - provides proof that mandatory checks (e.g. fire alarms) are being carried out.
- Continuous improvement - Moving On reports help convey the effectiveness of the service provided
- Staff accountability - each action is audited, ensuring all updates and changes are attributed to a user.
- Efficient reporting - key indicators are easily demonstrated in customisable reports, enabling organisations to record and report vital data required by commissioners or local authorities.
- Demonstrate value for money – actions can be linked to financial outcomes, such as external grant applications, showing services as good value.
- Proactive service management – management and staff users can see potential areas that need addressing before issues arise.
- Improve efficiency – see how time can be better-utilised by recording how time is spent, e.g. staff turning up to “no show” client meetings.
- Streamlined processes – time sheets, expenses, day-to-day activity all recorded easily within the system.
At Accelero Digital, we believe that the best way of showing that you take cyber security seriously is by proving it. As an IASME-accredited certification body, we are able to assess organisations for Cyber Essentials and the IASME Standard.
We have experienced cyber security personnel who can assess your organisation’s cyber security measures to help ensure your data is secured. As one of a handful of South Wales Cyber Essentials certification bodies, we can help you achieve and assess you against the Government-backed certification. We are also an IASME Standard certification body, which enables us to assess your level of information assurance.
- Cyber Essentials Our experienced cyber security personnel can help you prepare for and assess you for Cyber Essentials.
- Cyber Essentials Plus Demonstrate your cyber security credentials - have our team assess your organisation for Cyber Essentials Plus.
- IASME Are you an SME interested in achievable information assurance certification? Find out more about the IASME Standard.
At Accelero Digital, we have been designing and delivering high-performance software solutions since 2006.
Whether small- or large-scale systems, we have worked with clients in a variety of sectors, helping them realise their vision using our innovation and expertise. Using our extensive knowledge and experience, we aim to deliver high-quality software to enable our clients to unleash their potential. We have designed systems used in a wide range of areas: from airport security to insurance risk engineering, to the Supporting People sector and sports performance, our creative, design-centric approach to software development has helped numerous clients make the most of technology.
By delivering bespoke software systems that are aligned with a client’s requirements, we help organisations expand their business, incorporating powerful, intuitive solutions to help them realise their vision. Using our innovative EnGenero platform, our developers are able to deliver software systems quicker than using traditional development methods.
As the code is generated, there is none of the human error associated with hand-coding; it also allows us to replicate more difficult areas of systems (such as security) consistently, resulting in a higher quality, more robust product.
Whether it is developing a whole new application, integrating new or existing systems, data migration or rules and workflows, EnGenero deliver effective solutions to help make your business processes more efficient.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES ENGENERO OFFER?
- Quicker and easier development of systems
- Simpler integration between multiple systems
- Web service generation with necessary security as standard
- Optimise services for performance
- Reduced manual testing required – reduces overall cost
- Code generation means it is significantly quicker than hand-coding
- Complex service architecture made scalable and secure
HOW WE WORK
Our highly-skilled team of software developers have experience in different disciplines and languages, allowing them to choose the best approach when it comes to meeting your organisation’s needs.
With the majority of the development team having Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Developer qualifications and our directors having Professional Scrum Product Owner qualifications (all certified by Scrum.org), you can be assured that you will be involved at each stage of development to ensure that your system is designed with you in mind.