back to listings SME Profile: Joint Application Development Enterprises Limited (JADe)
Joint Application Development Enterprises Limited (JADe)
JADe Management Centre: PO Box 254, Bicester, OX25 2ZX
JADe Technical Centre: Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London, EC2A 4LT
Welcome to Joint Application Development Enterprises (JADe)
JADe is an IT consultancy providing quality, cost-effective IT services to a number of industry sectors. This includes Public Sector, Charities (from community-based to large NGO), Healthcare, Finance, Legal, Media and small -medium enterprises (SME).
We can provide a full range of IT Management, Development and Operations services to ensure organisations have the appropriate infrastructure and systems to run their business effectively.
JADe specialise in taking your business requirements and system issues and providing a tailored, cost-effective solution that meets your budget demands whilst ensuring quality.
Cloud Services (Public – O365, Azure; Private – NGD)
- A range of cost effective, managed services collectively known as the ‘Cloud’. As we become accustomed to our data living “out there” in the ether rather than on our hard drives, disks or servers, we also accept the fact that our data sits in the hands of someone else far away. Migrating to a cloud system such as Office 365
Support Services (Remote Service Desk and Onsite)
- Reliable technical support for IT infrastructures. Adhering to the terms of our ‘Helpdesk Charter’ we provide full technical and advisory support to organisations across the UK and overseas offices
Project / Consultancy Services
- The strategic design, implementation and evolution of IT environments. Projects are increasingly being implemented within the Cloud, utilising both Private (The Ethical Cloud) and Public (Microsoft Office 365/Azure) solutions. We also continue to provide consultancy services to implement local IT infrastructure solutions for customers.
Business Continuity and Security Solutions (Backup, DR, ISO / GDPR Standards, etc.)
- Disaster recovery and/or business continuity plans are vital to all organisations. Many organisations put off making provision for even minor disruptions to their operations, usually due to complexity or cost. Putting plans in place to cover any eventualities can be simple, and straight forward. Closely related to an organisation’s Business Continuity plans are data security requirements, which Ethical IT can assist to review and implement the appropriate standards.
CRM Solutions (SalesForce and MS Dynamics CRM)
- We provide the necessary expertise for the implementation of your chosen CRM system, to ensure the capture of the organisation’s operation, by bringing people, data and processors together. We can undertake a full range of services from an IT Audit of your existing system through to the entire migration and implementation of a new CRM environment.
Monitoring and Maintenance Services (Proactive, 24/7, etc.)
- We can provide the IT Management services and systems to ensure the effective monitoring of an organisation’s systems environment. This allows our support team to be proactive to system issues before they occur.
Procurement Services (Hardware and Software)
- We can provide hardware equipment and software licenses on an efficient and affordable basis. We have reseller agreements with leading distributors and can provide products from the likes of Microsoft, HP, Dell and CISCO, to name a few.
f2 Asset Performance Management System for Medical Engineering - a Medical Engineering database, used by NHS Trusts.