back to listings SME Profile: Microcosm Limited
Southfield House, 2 Southfield Road, Bristol, BS9 3BH
Digital Security Solutions – Protecting data, identities and software.
Microcosm has been developing digital security solutions for nearly 30 years. Our experience and expertise is recognized by thousands of customers globally. Whether you need to add secure logins to your applications, protect digital identities in your organisation or protect your software against piracy, Microcosm can help.
Digital Security Hardware
- OATH-compliant event-based and time-based One-Time Password tokens. Available in key fobs and display cards. Compatible with all authentication servers supporting OATH HOTP and TOTP.
- Authentication, Encryption and Digital Signatures. PKI tokens provide secure storage for digital certificates and private keys. They allow public-key cryptography and digital signatures to be leveraged securely. USB tokens and PKI smart cards available.
- Contact (chip) and contactless smart cards. ISO-7816 compliant Java Card smart cards. Readers available for all platforms - desktop, tablet and mobile. Connectivity via USB, Bluetooth and Lightning (iOS).
- Protect your privacy online. Protect against weak password logins, hackers, phishing scams and keyloggers.
- Secure login solution for web applications and cloud apps. Applications that currently rely on a username & password login can be secured using SmartSign. User friendly two-factor & multi-factor authentication options and a comprehensive management system gives you total control and ensures that only legitimate users can access your online services.
- USB dongle-based software protection and licensing. Dinkey Pro/FD is a sophisticated system designed to protect your software from illegal copying and enforce the terms of your software licence.
- Software-based protection and licensing system with intelligent monitoring. CopyMinder is a state-of-the-art software protection and licensing system developed by Microcosm Ltd. It provides a high level of security with the minimum amount of fuss and a level of flexibility that is second to none.
We pride ourselves on providing the right solution to meet your needs, regardless of the size of your organisation. More than 5000 customers trust us with their software security requirements, and our products are used by everyone from independent, freelance software developers to multinational engineering and technology companies. Some of the better-known users of Microcosm products include:
- Cambridge University
- British Gas
- British Airways
- Williams F1