back to listings SME Profile: Advanced UK
Advanced UK, Tavistock House, 5 Rockingham Road, Uxbridge, Greater London, UB8 2UB
Welcome to Advanced UK
Advanced is an elite Xerox Platinum Partner , selling Xerox products, services and providing a full range of printing peripherals from small office devices to large, production printers and we’ve done it for over 25 years!
We complement our Xerox portfolio with HP. Lexmark & Epson products.
We are experts in document solutions and equipped to provide the full range of Xerox technology, Audit and Assessment tools, Document Management, Document/Process Automation, Print Management, Financial and Managed Print Services. Our service “powered by Xerox “with Advanced delivering professional pre and post-sales services with some unique, innovative pro-active technical support. Download Brochure
Please click on the links below to view more information of each of our products / services:
- Office Printers & MFPs: Xerox multifunction printers built on ConnectKey platform provide a critical advantage to small-to-medium businesses and enterprise customers alike.
- Document Management: Digital document management offers far more than a way to replace cumbersome paper with digital files.
- Document Workflow: Our workflow and rapid process automation solutions will improve many factors within any organisation.
- Print Management: Advanced print management solutions can help your company save every penny – from print waste to non-essential printing to ineffective printers and print servers.
- Mobility: Our Mobile Print solution raises your productivity everywhere your business takes you – whether you're out and about or simply in another part of your building.
- Easy Translator Service: The Xerox Easy Translator Service delivers the balance of high speed and translation quality you require to produce documents for your target audience in their native language.
- 3D Printing: Our 3D printers are provided working with leading manufacturers in this area. With ease of use, safety and durability in mind, our 3D printers work across multiple sectors and we also have a 3D as a service offering.
- Business Apps: ConnectKey Apps help to increase user productivity by simplifying and shortening everyday tasks.
- Online Store: At Advanced we take a unique approach to helping companies reduce spend on their office supplies by using our very own online solution with 50,000 products that can be tailored to the specific needs of your business.
- Digital Presses: With only 2% of prints being digital, the opportunities for digital printing and the benefits it enables are enormous.
- Inkjet / Continuous Feed: Our Continuous Feed Inkjet series is a supremely scalable system, providing many valuable options.
- Workflow Software: FreeFlow™ Core's automation toolset will remove costly manual prepress steps, reducing your costs and reducing the time it takes to get jobs through your shop.
- Web to Print: Increase your relevance to customers with static and variable print-on-demand offerings and impress them with a new set of capabilities.
- Digital Packaging: Digital print technologies, once reserved, is now unlocking market potential by solving many core challenges.
- Direct Mail: Re-embrace direct mail as innovations in print technologies, workflow automation and personalization drive opportunities.
- Publishing: Publishing has, and continues to, redefine the entire book supply chain by mitigating the inherent risks of mass production.
- Xerox Finishing: Xerox Finishing can transform your most challenging job stream into efficient, highly automated and predictable production.
- Duplo Finishing: For over 60 years, Duplo has set the standard with some of the most innovative and reliable finishing products in the graphic arts industry.
- Managed Print Services: Control your entire printers’ fleet, locally and world-wide. Our award winning Xerox Next Generation Print Services will make your life easier. We also support a UK multi brand service offering to enable us to have completely flexible approach.
- IT Support: Selling and integrating market leading software specific to defined requirements of a printing and document workflow environment.
- Our Approach: Through close partnership with our customers, the Advanced team examines current document usage, associated costs and business needs.
- Business Intelligence: Unleash the real potential of your Managed Print Service – turn your data into useful knowledge at the touch of a button.
- Business Consulting: Expertise in print and document management consulting over 10 years with clients and partners.
- GDPR: On the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force. We have a very knowledgeable team with a very comprehensive “ GDPR as a service “ model to ensure we can tailor an approach across multiple sector and business sizes.