back to listings SME Profile: Clearwater IT Services
Unit 21, The South Block, The Courtyard, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4NH
Welcome to Clearwater IT Services
Take Advantage of Our IT Expertise and Give Your Business the Edge.
Outsourcing your business IT could be the smartest move you ever make. Our team brings a pragmatic and responsible approach to IT which lets you focus on running your business without the IT headaches. We'd love to manage everything for you, but we are equally as happy to work on an ad-hoc basis where you just call us when you need us.
From taking care of your data backups and security, through installing and managing servers, to working with cloud based applications and email solutions - even office networking, expansions and moves - we have the knowledge and experience to get you to where you want to be.
We are experts in working with small to medium sized businesses in the immediate Bristol area and beyond and can operate within an existing IT support framework (such as being eyes and ears in satellite locations) or take on the role of your whole IT department, offering advice and support where and when it is needed.
We believe that business productivity and profitability starts with robust IT systems that are specific to the way you work. Our support and project work is tailored for each individual customer, we are totally independent, assess each and every situation on its own merits and we don't give anyone the 'Hard Sell', because we don’t like that either.
So if you need some adhoc Pay as You Go support, have an IT emergency or would like to discuss Managed IT Services, then please contact us today.
Please click on the links below to view more on each of our services:
- IT support is the backbone of what we provide. From helpdesk and telephone support to having an engineer on site when you need us.
- Fast and reliable data storage and access is one of the primary drivers for an efficient and profitable business and we are on-hand to help plan, spec, build and install data servers, exchange servers and remote desktop servers. And, if there is migration involved, then we can do that too.
- The cloud is really just a collection of servers that are joined together to store customer data. These servers are maintained and kept secure by some of the largest tech companies in the world. This is what makes cloud solutions a manageable and scalable solution for many small UK businesses.
- Connectivity in your business is a key consideration. Even the fastest ISP (Internet Service Provider) connection speeds can quickly bottleneck if your wired or wireless infrastructure is not right. Especially if you are running your business using IP (internet) phones or have many mobile devices connecting via Wi-Fi.
- However you choose to run your business (local servers, cloud, mobile devices, remote workers and so on), security of your systems and data are paramount.
- We believe that IT support should be a tailored service and understand that not all businesses are the same. Some customers want us to handle everything from remote user support, on-site repairs and server and network monitoring and some customers simply want cover whilst the IT Manager is on holiday.