back to listings SME Profile: Arcom IT Limited
Export House, Cawsey Way, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6QX
Welcome to Arcom IT Limited – IT Support …with a proven track record
Arcom offers an extensive range of IT and Business telecoms services including, Cloud services, Data security. IT consultancy and support, Business mobiles, Business broadband, VoIP telephony, Unified comms. We work closely with all our clients to build a relationship where we understand their requirements not just now but at any time in the future.
Things can change and at Arcom we will always be there to offer support and advice on the best IT and Telecoms solutions for your business.. Established over 21 years we have partnerships and accreditations with all the leading manufactures and networks allowing us making sure our clients have the most cost effective and efficient solutions in place from one trusted source along with exceptional after sales service.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
- Transform the way you feel about IT support by talking to us today. We tailor our services to meet your needs so you can reach us, talk to us, ask us to visit you and benefit from our advice at any time.
- We offer an array of bespoke business mobile packages from Vodafone, EE and 02 to suit your business needs. After evaluation we will offer you the most cost-effective solution and devices backed up by first class ongoing account management service.
- We have the ability to offer a suite of services allowing you to converge all your business telecoms needs from mobile and fixed to voice and data including Fixed lines, business broadband and Lease line, VoIP telephones system and unified comms solutions.
- If you’re worried that your current systems aren’t doing enough to keep your business and your people safe from attack, just contact us today. We’ll be happy to explain how our solutions can help.
- Our clients say that one of their biggest concerns is targeted attacks on their IT systems and theft of their data. If you feel the same way, talk to us about our cloud-based security solutions.
- Hosted desktop services allow you and the people you work with to be available on any device at any time. Using established, proven systems, we can offer you a flexible, no-hassle hosted desktop solution.
Firmly alligned with Woking Borough Council
There is a strong allegiance between Arcom and Woking Borough Council following a project that began in 2015 to enhance Woking Borough Council’s existing fibre network and data centre located within the town centre. As a result, Woking Town Centre was transformed into a hub for leading edge digital services allowing consumers and local businesses free, hi-speed, internet access.
In addition to free internet access, the collaboration between Arcom and WBC also provided a data storage facility allowing local businesses to store their data in Woking rather than on an international mainframe. The Woking-based Cloud allows users to store digital information away from their personal devices. The local data hub also means the browsing habits of those using the free internet service will not be marketed nationally or internationally, but will be used to target advertising from Woking businesses.
Our Accreditation Partners