back to listings SME Profile: Associate Planet
Welcome to Associate Planet
Who Are We?
Experts in the tech and IT space, with experience and expertise spanning the last 40 years of the software and systems industry. There is not much we haven’t been involved in, seen, provided solutions for and the more complex the better. We have worked throughout the world including UK, Europe, Middle East, China and the Americas and on markets in Finance, Manufacturing, Industry, Airports and Rail. A key specialism has been the integration of everything: smart buildings, smart manufacturing, integrated refineries, smart airports and so forth.
Technology, IT and all its related areas help us to work efficiently within our business, interact with the external environment and enable us to manage and organise our working environment to the benefit of all concerned.
• increase the efficiency of your IT
• keep you secure
• make better use of existing and new technologies
• back up systems and data securely and efficiently
• use Cloud Technologies
• access the business from anywhere
• ensure consistency and quality
• automate the business processes
The tasks required to operationally manage the business internally and externally, from customer engagement, selling products or services all the way through to delivery. It’s about having easy-to-use systems and procedures to ensure that things are done consistently throughout the organisation and that employees operate in the way you would like and expect.
• generate automated processes to fit the way you work and fit your technology
• integrate the processes into the business
• ensure you have the right data, in the right format to generate the right information
• manage your finances
• measure success that keeps you informed
• develop, set, record and report on KPIs
• manage quality
• develop and implement sustainability
• keep you legal – corporate governance
• keep you secure
Arguably the most important part of the Integrated business equation. Without People we do not have a business. They need looking after, training, a flexible working environment and they have to use the technology to drive the Process.
• have a flexible working environment
• have consistency of working
• have a healthy working environment
• develop and motivate
• manage and meet expectations
• ensure inclusion not exclusion
• have continuous improvement
• be secure
• be compliant – corporate governance
When People+Process+Technology are working together the business will be in harmony and the integrated business will be working like any well oiled-machine. This is what we are striving to achieve so we can concentrate on the more important parts of the business depending on the roles we perform. Like any efficient machine it requires constant checking and reviewing to ensure all the parts are working optimally.
• brings together an operational business and working environment that works for the business, stakeholders, owners and employees
• a flexible and efficient business environment
• everyone knows what is expected, their purpose, where they are heading and where the business is heading
• improved culture
• improved efficiencies
• major cost benefits and an efficiently run business
• gives you confidence to focus on building your successful business
We believe in making our IT work the way we want it to. We provide step by step help with no gobbledygook and with on-going support.
Every aspect of IT and Technology is covered:
• Servers, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones
• Software, Networks, Microsoft, Apple
• Using the Cloud
• Security, Backups, Data Protection
• Connecting all your devices and access from anywhere
• Business process integration
• App integration
We also have in-depth expertise in:
• complex systems
• artificial intelligence (AI)
• expert systems
• disparate systems
• legacy systems
• manufacturing execution systems (MES)
• industrial IT
• automation engineering
• security and secure systems
Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Smart Everything!
Is high on the agenda of governments and development agencies.
Technology is much better understood nowadays and people want and expect more from it. It makes the more everyday tasks easier to accomplish. You can control your work space, home, life more efficiently. The ‘Smart Environment’ needs to be joined up, integrated and secure. Not easy to achieve currently.
We have been involved in smart infrastructure projects over the last 25 years. Key projects have been in the Pharmaceutical Sector, Airport Sector and Industrial/Manufacturing sites. Expertise has been born out of practical knowledge and experience of:
• integrating disparate technologies
• a wide variety of products
• all major systems and applications
• the centralisation of functions, for example control rooms
We have excellent knowledge of:
• the distributed requirement of infrastructure and technology
• integrated communications
• cloud and how to use it
• diverse data technologies
We can set up, manage and deliver your IT or technology projects successfully and with minimum fuss. Or help you to do so.
You may not have the skills, the resources or the time to manage these types of projects yourself. We can help you by providing skilled Project Managers, who can:
• set up, build the team and manage the project for you
• implement quickly, an easy-to-use set of project management processes and tools
• train and mentor your staff in their use
• review and rescue any projects that are in difficulty
We help you to strengthen your resilience against the threats posed by today’s complex, dynamic and unpredictable operating environment. These threats range from criminal acts committed by people outside and inside the organisation through error or accident. Those responsible for containing these threats also face the challenge of integrating traditional physical safety and security countermeasures with their 21st Century “cyber” counterparts.
Organisations are moving from “acceptable risk” to “adequate resilience” by deploying smarter, more proactive measures so they can roll with the punch, keep the business going and even grow stronger from the experience.
Our services include:
• assessing threats using novel risk-modelling methods
• designing, building and deploying threat countermeasures (new or enhancements)
• planning for and managing the aftermath of an incident (business continuity)
• learning from incidents and adapting countermeasures to cope with new realities
• security - governance, risk, compliance (GRC)
• cyber security