back to listings SME Profile: Solutions Driven
Buchanan Business Park
First Floor East Wing
Tel: +44 (0) 141 773 2030
Welcome to Solutions Driven
Talent is becoming easier to find but harder to attract. Competition for certain skills is fierce and getting fiercer. Internal recruitment teams only have so much time in the day. Sound familiar?
Solutions Driven utilise the latest search techniques, selection tools and recruitment analytics to help our customers make better hires right 1st time.
Our three main solutions SD TalentSource, SD ExecSource and SD OutSource allow our customers to both save money and improve the quality of talent hired. We augment and support the efforts of direct/internal sourcing teams and provide sector expertise across our MET (Manufacturing, Engineering and Technology) and H&SC (Health & Social Care) specialist teams. Find out more
Our three main solutions SD TalentSource, SD ExecSource and SD OutSource allow our customers to both save money and improve quality of talent hired. We augment and support the efforts of direct/internal sourcing teams and provide sector expertise across our OutSource (predominantly Health & Social Care), TalentSource and ExecSource offerings.
Working internationally, our solutions are quality, results focused and add measurable value at each stage of the recruitment process.
- SD have identified a need in the current international recruitment marketplace for a more dynamic, customisable RPO solution. With a recognised talent shortage in many sectors, simply reducing the cost per hire is no longer enough when it comes to considering outsourcing parts, or all, of your recruitment function. SD OutSource isn’t your traditional RPO that assumes “one size fits all” and measures the same KPI’s regardless what stage of the talent journey you are at. Find out more
- SD TalentSource is a value add solution that identifies, attracts and then selects the best talent in the global marketplace. Having placed in over 50 countries worldwide Solutions Driven (SD) have a unique insight into global market trends, technology and attraction strategies that can enable your business to gain a competitive advantage by improving your quality of hire. Find out more
- SD ExecSource is a value add solution that meets the needs of our customers to identify, attract, engage and grow the very best executive talent within their leadership teams. Given that C-Level executives have highlighted talent shortages as one of the biggest risks to the success of their business, we believe the SD ExecSource solution gives you the traditional “headhunting” focus whilst utilising the very latest sourcing and technology tools to maximise results.Find out more
Solutions Driven – helping you create and access Talent Communities across our specialisms.
Solutions Driven are lucky enough to partner with some of the leading organisations in the Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology (MET) and Health & Social Care (H&SC) fields. From global Outsourced Manufacturing giants (EMS) and Fortune-100 Engineering firms, to fast growing UK Social Care organisations helping to deal with the developed world’s ageing population challenges. To date we’ve solved talent problems in over 50 countries and our specialists understand which social networks work best in Sweden, Singapore or Solihull. Highly trained research teams can create competitor target lists in each sector within hours of taking on a project which we can share either in the form of a long-list of contacts or access to your very own talent portal on our award-winning ATS platform.
- Health & Social Care
- Outsourced Electronics
- Energy & Power
- FMCG & Luxury Brands
- General Manufacturing
We really appreciate the customer relationships we have and never forget how lucky we are to work with sector leading brands. We also realise how important it is to perform well when we are representing these brands. We passionately believe in customer feedback, so much so that we do a 6 monthly customer survey, publish the results and measure our team on customer feedback. We must be doing something right as we typically get 87% of our business from existing, referred, or repeat client business.
- 84% Of our clients scored us 4 out of 5 or higher for our customer service
- 80% of our clients said we performed better than our competitors