back to listings SME Profile: GK Recruitment
Ackhurst Business Park, Foxhole Rd, Chorley, PR7 1NY
Welcome to GK Recruitment
GK Recruitment was established in 2006 and Specialises in IT and Sales Recruitment throughout the Northwest
We are the best at what we do.
We mostly work with employers on an exclusive bases and have a 90% conversion rate of filling vacancies. Putting it simply we don’t stop until the vacancy is filled.
GK Recruitment is based in Chorley, Lancashire and is a specialist IT and Sales recruitment agency offering bespoke recruitment services in Lancashire, Greater Manchester and throughout the UK. We are part of a network of specialist independent recruitment experts offering a personalised tailored recruitment services to our candidates and employers.
GK Recruitment offers a totally unique approach to offering a specialist recruitment service that is dedicated to matching the right IT or Sales job opportunity to the right person. With thousands of online jobs to wade through and hundreds of recruitment agencies to negotiate, finding a suitable IT jobs and Sales job vacancy in the UK can be a stressful and confusing task. Our personalised recruitment services are designed to streamline your online recruitment searching and make it more personable as we have vacancies throughout Lancashire, Greater Manchester, the North West and other UK locations.
Simply call one of our professional recruitment consultants who will assist you in effectively marketing your abilities to prospective employers. Unlock your potential and find the ideal job near your home with our definitive and expert recruitment service.
- GK Recruitment offers a totally unique approach to recruitment services for Managers and HR professionals. We are part of a special network of independent specialist niche recruiters providing a comprehensive recruitment solution to benefit all our clients.
- We provide a wide range of recruitment services, beyond that of a traditional consultancy, it is our dedication and tailored personal service that we provide together with autonomy which sets us apart from the rest.
- Our distinctive and bespoke recruitment services are designed to support your needs, focusing on permanent, executive search and contract assignments. Our expertise and specialist knowledge provide a diverse range of recruitment services, which are based on focusing within our niche professional sectors.
- We have a huge talent pool of candidates based in the Northwest. We have a passion for recruitment and a high desire to succeed and search out the most suitable candidates for each and every assignment. We provide the highest professional standards of services that you would expect and deserve when partnering up with a recruitment company.
- Our procedures and services are designed to comply with the REC code of best practice along with the EAA regulations.
- Our company ethos is to treat all people as we would like and expect to be treated ourselves; we look to build sound business relationships based on mutual respect, integrity, trust and with a friendly approach.
Customer Charter – To our clients
- On initial contact with a client, GK Recruitment will provide a clear and accurate information about the ethical recruitment services that we provide in an environment of honesty and integrity.
- We will aim to agree fair and clear terms of business with clients, and forward the details as soon as possible after agreeing to potentially engage in current or future assignments.
- We will aim to reach a clear understanding with clients on the procedure to be adopted for submitting a candidates details to them, and will only put forward candidates that are suitable for the assignment.
- We will aim to document accurately and appropriately all stages of the recruitment process, including the results of interviews, tests and references.
- We will not deliberately attempt to induce any candidate to leave his or her employment from any current client that we currently represent.
Examples of Roles We Recruit For
- 1st-3rd Line Support
- Technical Support
- Solutions Architect
- Presale Consultants
- Business Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Project Manager
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Software Development
- Web Development
- IT Manager/Director
Examples of Roles We Recruit For
- Sales Director
- Sales Manager
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Field Sales
- Medical Sales
- Media Sales
- Technical Sales
- Health Care Sales
- Specialist Sales
- Automotive Sales
- Account Management
- Pre-sales Technical Consultant
- Retail Sales
Pre-Sales and Solutions Architect is what we do.
We look for the 7 key skills sets that identify the top 15% of Pre-Sales Experts.
- Do you want to hire Pre-Sales/Solutions Architect Expert who are the best at what they do? We go out to the Pre-Sales community and engage with the Pre-Sales/Solutions Architect Experts. We look for the traits, behaviours and skills set that help us identify the top 15% who are the best at what they do…
- Is there a lack of understanding around recruiting best of a breed of Pre-Sales/Solutions Architect Experts? We understand your challenges; we understand what it takes to be the best in Pre-Sales because it’s what we do on a regular basis.
- Do you find it difficult identifying the calibre of Pre-Sales individual for your business? We know how to identify the top talent and we can help you recruit them.
For our Employers
We listen to what you have to say and take time to understand your requirements. We help you identify the top 15% of the Pre-Sales community and assist you to engage with the candidates and support you through the recruitment process.
Your Potential Problem: Can there be a lack of understanding around the skills that your business really needs to thrive and get ahead of your competition?
- Our Solution: We know our market and we go out of our way to really understand what key skills you need for your business.
Your potential Problem: Do you sometimes find it difficult to find the right calibre of individual that really understands Pre Sales Solutions?
- Our Solution: We know what it takes to identify the top 15% of the Pre Sales Community by identifying the 7 key skills and behaviour’s.