back to listings SME Profile: Hiring Strategies Ltd
Hiring Strategies Ltd
26-28 Newdegate Street, Nuneaton, CV11 4EU
Welcome to Hiring Strategies Limited
Our consultants are committed to fully understanding the meaning of true partnerships by embracing your organisation, product, culture and ethos. With over 100 years combined recruitment experience, the HSL team believe that we can deliver the solutions that you require.
Our professional team of dedicated recruitment consultants are working on jobs across Nuneaton, Coventry, Warwickshire and the UK as a whole - Specialising in finding the right people for every job!
A Real Consultancy, Not Contingency Recruitment!
We are considered to be trusted by our clients because we know them and understand the ever changing market place. Our consultants are non commissioned offering a professional role of deployment.
We believe that recruitment is all about providing a personalised service to both clients and applicants alike. This is reflected in the fact that all consultants are selected on ability to provide solutions and their commitment to the industry rather than, as is the industry standard, sales ability alone.
This, we believe, is a real consultancy as opposed to contingency recruitment.
We at HSL are a tightly knit team that look after you from day one. From the moment you call us to the day we supply your staff, we are there to help.
HSL operate one of the most thorough deployment processes in the Industry. This ensures that clients receive the right staff first time and increased productivity from initial contact.
- Short lines of communication - ensures rapid reaction to client requests and market changes
- Multi-functional staff - cover all disciplines ensuring flexibility and a tailored service
- Consultants and managers are salaried - ensuring financial gain does not hinder the selection process
- Face to Face Interviews - All applicants have a face to face interviews ensuring you receive the right staff first time
- Skills Assessment - All applicants complete in-depth testing to identify their latent skills and weaknesses prior to deployment
- Fully Referenced workers - Minimum 5 years references where possible ensures the honesty and reliability of HSL workers
- Staff Briefing - All staff are fully briefed prior to deployment ensuring maximum productivity at the earliest opportunity
- Regular service reviews - to review contract performance against agreed service level criteria
- Fully conversant with current legislation - ensures that you are legally covered
On Site Solutions is a specialised division designed to supply contracts that utilise large volumes of staff and require dedicated consultants based at the client’s premises.
This division ensures that the entire recruitment process is organised by our consultants, arranging recruitment, inductions/training, staff briefings, timesheet collation, KPI reporting/monitoring, invoicing etc.
This reduces the burdens placed on our client’s staff and allows them to be more productive in their business. Bespoke computer systems, e-commerce systems and attendance monitoring packages can all be implemented to streamline the contract. Client and staff welfare and review meetings conducted on regular basis. Clients that have been using On Site Solutions over the past 12 months have found the quality, reliability and effectiveness of staff second to none.
Hiring Strategies Ltd operates one of the most thorough deployment processes in the recruitment industry. This process ensures that every client receives the ideal candidate with the skills required first time, every time providing that client with time to focus on other areas of their business.
- Industry specific knowledge – Our consultants have extensive knowledge of their specialist sector, enabling HSL to tailor their service to each client
- All industry sectors covered – No vacancy is beyond the capability of our consultants
- Bespoke computerised database – Our system enables our consultants to source suitable and experienced candidates with the minimum lead times
- Skills assessments – All applicants complete numeracy and literacy testing, with other tests available to help identify skill sets prior to deployment. Additional training is also available
- Candidate briefing – Prior to their attendance on site in their new role, each candidate is fully briefed on their role ensuring maximum productivity. Individual contracts are issued for each assignment that clearly identifies the role, hours and salary for every client and department
- Health & safety – Prior to any of our candidates attending the site of a new client, one of our consultants will visit in order to be able to carry out a full, site specific, induction for the new starter. A worker handbook outlines responsibilities, regulations and contact information
- Candidate and client welfare – This is key to our success. Our consultants have a continuous duty of care to all our clients and candidates. Regular review meetings and site visits are essential for HSL to offer constant improvement in our service.
Hiring Strategies Ltd places hundreds of job seekers each year in a multitude of disciplines, including commercial, distribution, manufacturing, technical, engineering, finance, legal and IT. Our expertise in the recruitment industry enables our client to spend time dealing with the daily running of their business by becoming an outsourced HR recruitment function.
HSL aims to embrace the individual cultures, ethos ethics, principles and desires of our clients to ensure we source the right candidate
- Money and time saving – The entire recruitment process is dictated by the client with HSL taking on as much or as little as the client would like. We will advertise, pre-screen, interview, short list and present CVs dependant on the individual client’s requirements.
- Testing – HSL is accredited to The Test Agency and is licensed to carry out a wide variety of tests including IT skills and personality profiling
- No fill, no fee - In the unlikely event that none of the submitted candidates are suitable for the vacancy you pay no fee to HSL, regardless of how many candidates are interviewed or how long the process has taken
- Non commissioned staff – Managers and consultants are salaried, ensuring personal financial gain does not affect the selection process.
- Confidence in your agency – Clients return to HSL with further bookings because we do the job right.
Using HSL’s state-of-the-art scanning technology, you can be assured that you have "Border Control" standard security for checking the identity documents and the right to work of your employees. How would you like to have the confidence that, should you be inspected by the Home Office, you will pass?
HSL’s solution allows you to scan right to work documents and instantly determine whether they are genuine. The system reviews the embedded microchip, infra-red, ultraviolet, the holograms as well as the MRZ codes and, can easily pick up forged documents that would fool the average layman or even a seasoned professional. The core technology is similar to the passport readers seen at airports and country borders. The solution then overlays Home Office guidance relevant at the time of the scan and creates a document in non-editable format ready for inspection by the UKVI.