back to listings SME Profile: Orien Associates Technology Consulting (UK) Ltd
Orien Associates Technology Consulting (UK) Ltd
145- 157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW
Welcome to Orien Associates
Orien Associates is an International consultancy at the cutting edge in the Telecoms industry. We provide clients in all sectors and regions with quality service through identifying their needs or their highest-value opportunities and matching that with our highest-value service. Orien Associates recognises that not all consultant appointments are strategic in nature. Orien Associates aim to supply the right solution to meet requirements. Clients may require full time employees, contractors or interim executives at board level to meet the challenges of achieving specific tactical objectives within fixed time scales. Our company is strategically positioned to help.
Orien are committed to:
- Creating competitive advantage through unique technical solutions
- Building capabilities and mobilising organisations
- Driving sustainable impact
- Working on both national and international infrastructure projects
- Providing unparalleled opportunities for an organisations technical optimisation.
The company provides and assists clients:
- To gain external, more objective advice and recommendations
- Temporary help and support for project work.
- Outsource all or part of IT services.
- Permanent Services: Supplying of permanent resources
- Temporary/Interim/Contractor Services: Supplying of Contactor resources
- Search and Selection: Orien will advertise roles on your behalf ensuring best candidates are selection.
- Candidate short listing: Best candidates short listed from a pool of candidates,
- Head Hunting: Executive positions
- Managed Services: Managed Services Provided
Orien Associates has practised in the successful delivery of bespoke project solutions, and owes its success to a methodology that is tailored to suit any challenge, whether it be the hire of a single project manager or an entire team of consultants with rare and in-demand skills.
A key methodology lies in Orien's organisational structure. Each project is led by an experienced project manager, who is responsible for creating a suitably qualified project team consisting of a core of consultants and subject matter experts drawn from within Orien.
TThe team are experienced and thoroughly trained search consultants who own the responsibility for candidate identification, acquisition and delivery. Each project is different but the structure follows the same process:
- Initial consultation.
- Statement of works (SOW).
- Project management.
Orien's solutions focuses on current and future business needs through better resource utilisation, business continuance, enhanced data protection, cost-effective IT assets, lower carbon footprint, improved efficiency and business growth.
Orien's data centre management services enable clients to establish a resilient and scalable infrastructure that is cost-effective to support. Our services are built on industry standards and drive business agility by simplifying IT infrastructure to create a more dynamic and flexible data centre.
Orien provide the best in managed services. Our services involve the overall management of client's network infrastructure.
Orien provide managed services for the overall operations and technical delivery of client based projects. Orien can and are willing to manage client infrastructure in house with a combination of support and consultancy delivery services. Orien are capable of handling the day-to-day related management responsibility as part of a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations inclusive of IT support.
Orien can provide direct oversight of enterprise IT infrastructure. Orien can offer and take on full accountability for the functionality and performance of managed infrastructure services and can relinquish the overall management responsibility of the organisation or system.
Orien as a Managed services provider
Orien as a managed services provider, provide a defined set of services to their clients either proactively or as they (not the client) determine that the services are needed. Oriens services are beneficial, due to service costs being low. The managed services solution assists and makes the daily IT operations of any enterprise hassle free.
To design a network that meets customer needs, the organisational goals, organisational constraints, technical goals, and technical constraints must be identified. Orien always use the project planning design deployment operation and optimisation.
Our project Managers assist and aid with:
- Project Plans
- Resource planning
- Capital finance planning.
An entire strategy and plan for execution is enforced by Orien Associates.
Orien Associates IT Project Services provide a range of consultancy and technical support services for networking, systems and software. Orien have experience and expertise in managing and executing a diverse range of complex, high value and often high profile projects, Orien Associates are able to consistently deliver projects on time within budget, to the agreed quality and with the minimum disruption.
Our portfolio of Services is delivered through direct relationships with our customers and also through our partnership arrangements with major worldwide IT companies.
By using Orien Associates Project Services you will benefit:
- Orien's will guide you right through the lifecycle of projects. Our support team always look to provide the right level of support. From experience and having a portfolio that spans a huge customer base, the company is well positioned to provide your needs.
- Assigned team stays with the project ensuing maximum continuity and the ability to learn from project to project to assist in gaining a better understanding and technical local knowledge to improve and help business continuity year after year. Your team can easily be reached and always returns any level of technical queries.
Orien's Network Architecture team work within a framework that enables businesses to build an intelligent enterprise wide network infrastructure Orien Associates always look to do this by separating and dividing network designs into a functional model. Orien associates works in a manner that enables customers to build intelligent network infrastructure. Orien associates have specialists that work as:-
- Network infrastructure consultants
- The company provides infrastructure services
- Business applications.
Or consultants always aim to work with you the customer in a manner that will always enable for flexibility in design practices
The foundation of network and enterprise infrastructure is the enterprise hierarchal methodology Orien associates always look to adhere to the best practices in terms of the way we build our networks. Whether you're designing your infrastructure, migrating infrastructure our solutions will always support scalability growth and expansion. Our team also support and provide network management services. Our team provide control performance monitoring services as well as network fault detection and isolation.
- Infrastructure services
- WAN and MAN architecture support services and design
- Data Centre Architecture Support
- Enterprise Branch Office
- Security Services
- Storage Services
- Voice Services