back to listings SME Profile: Graham Matthews
Recruitment Entrepreneur Hub, 60 Sloane Avenue, London, SW3 3DD
Welcome to Graham Matthews
Founded in 2015, Graham Matthews supply high calibre candidates in the Healthcare Technology and Workday HCM sectors.
Our business is driven by people for people. We pride ourselves on delivering a specialised and customer-focused service to our clients and candidates.
We offer an exceptional service through our unrivalled understanding of the sectors we operate in, our extensive network of clients and candidates, and our team of consultants who are dedicated to providing the most efficient recruitment service possible. We believe that the key to success is fostering strong and productive relationships. That's why professionalism lies at the heart of everything we do. We work hard to eliminate the hassle of the hiring process for our clients, while only putting forward candidates whose skill sets and personal ambitions are genuinely aligned with the role.
We are down-to-earth and honest. We are conscious of the stigma associated with recruitment and we are determined to be the exception to the rule. Read more about us
We help clients achieve their own targets and plans by doing all the legwork of the hiring process. Clients benefit from a fast response time, professionalism and our partnership approach.
Our promise to you
- We will be swift and efficient, delivering exceptional results on time, every time
- We will be upfront, honest and flexible to your needs
- We will be consultative and thorough, providing you at all times with the service you expect
- We will listen, respect and appreciate your needs
- We are committed to going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
Graham Matthews specialise in supplying staff into the NHS and Private Healthcare organisations, making us a very niche agency. We have established ourselves as a leading provider of staff to both the public and private sector and take pride in the quality of our service which delivers effective and exceptional levels of customer care to both our clients and candidates. We have extensive experience supplying high quality and fully compliant NHS professionals through Frameworks to a wide range of NHS Trusts. We currently reside on the CCS NMNC Framework and the G-cloud Framework.
Being a framework approved supplier proves that we are a reliable agency and that the agency workers we supply are of the highest quality. We have also been selected as preferred suppliers to a range of NHS Trusts throughout the UK. We choose to embrace and consistently exceed the regulatory requirements in areas such as candidate vetting and training, to ensure that we continue to provide the very best staffing solutions available.
We use our network and large pool of candidates on our database to help your organisation find talented long-term employees. We take the time to ensure we understand your company and your exact requirements to ensure that we source the right match for you. We provide you with advice on market conditions, salaries, and anything else you require to guarantee your jobs appeal to the right audiences and secure the talent you need.
We provide you with a fast solution to more urgent, short-term needs. By using contract/interim staff, you are choosing a flexible, professional and creative staffing solution. We have a thorough understanding of the contract market and are very well connected within our chosen markets, meaning we will fill your requirement in a timely and hassle-free manner. We have invested in the necessary compliance and legal resources to make contractual agreements simple.
Our experienced consultants hand-pick organisations where the best passive candidates can be found and provide an intensive evaluation process. Given the specialist knowledge that we possess within our sectors, we offer clients specific market advice and work side-by-side to create a strategy to head-hunt the top candidates. We will act as an outsourced recruitment arm and tailor the process to your needs through detailed consultation and constant communication.
Healthcare / NHS
- Our Healthcare team partners with a wide range of NHS trusts and private healthcare organisations to source the best non-medical, non-clinical staff. We are a NMNC Framework provider and are passionate about our role in improving the health service in the UK. Read more
- Our specialist Workday HCM team works alongside consulting partners and end-users to deliver project teams involved in system implementation from discovery through to BAU. We source both permanent and contract members of staff. Read more
- Procurement deals with the sourcing activities, negotiation and strategic selection of goods and services, both of a direct and indirect importance to the operation of a business. The function directly affects the efficiency and cost base of an organisation and when done properly, has as much importance as other, often higher profile functions such as sales and operations. Read more