back to listings SME Profile: always possible ltd
always possible ltd
31 Northbrook Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8PS
Welcome to always possible - CONNECTING BRILLIANT IDEAS
always possible is a strategic consultancy, working with ambitious private, public and third sector businesses to unlock potential and to think big about the next phase for their teams, products and services.
always possible also runs the UK’s best new member network for creative leaders and ambitious business, connecting brilliant ideas and innovation.
What we do
We use the latest thinking and best practice in business, education, the arts and human behaviour to enable brilliant organisations to flourish. Our members and clients are some of the most exciting entrepreneurs, artists, education leaders, community champions, networks and tech innovators in the UK.
The always possible team includes 30 specialist consultants in business-critical support – from communications to digital strategy; community engagement to grant funding; leadership development to strategic planning.
How could we make things happen with you?
- Audience, customer and stakeholder engagement
Using the best tools from the arts, corporate business, digital media and community engagement – we help organisations connect better with their potential champions and investors.
- Strategy and action planning
We work with organisations across the UK to prepare for the future, to analyse their capacity and capability and to create practical roadmaps towards bold and ambitious new work.
- Emerging leaders and building leadership cultures
From entrepreneurs to experienced executives, we build the power of creative leaders to model the behaviours, change and impact they want to see in the world.
- Talent pipelines and succession planning
With expertise in work-based learning, apprenticeships, work experience and education policy – we help organisations to get the most out of their workforce development and staff recruitment plans.
Why always possible
- trusted by local authorities, entrepreneurs, creative leaders and educationalists
- bespoke, responsive, deep-level support
- a fellowship of creative leaders who make things happen
- a business led by values, ethics and exceptional service
- over 30 expert practitioners from private, public and third sector
- we are not successful until you are
to provide the tools that power brilliant organisations to lead, learn and create.
We believe in a world in which every brilliant idea gets a chance to succeed. We believe in a world in which all individuals, businesses and organisations have the capacity to improve social, cultural and economic resilience through their projects, products and services.
Every piece of work we take on, must allow us to:
- develop and enable leaders and leading organisations, so that every project, product or service increases social, cultural and economic resilience for the widest number of people
- create and enable systems of learning, consultation, quality assurance, research and evaluation, so that good ideas have the conditions in which to thrive
- put creativity, innovation and sustainability at the heart of all process, so that every project, product or service improves the future rather than simply honours the past
The principles that underpin our approach:
- to trust and be trusted
- to listen and reflect
- to be connected and open
- to have integrity, authenticity and authority
- to deliver exceptional service at all times
- to be ever-evolving
Brighton Digital Festival
The Sussex Council of Training Providers
Third Space Learning
The Institute for Youth Work
Child Internet Safety
Salvation Army Housing Association
- Tell us about your organisational challenge. This could be about resources, staffing, business culture, campaigns, staff skills, customer development, market research, communications, funding, developing a strategy, developing a product or something else - we have a wide-range of experts.
- Our experienced team will run a diagnostic with you over the phone or Skype. This is completely free and will take up to 30 minutes. There is no obligation or commitment from you at this stage
- If we can help, within three working days we will send you a completely bespoke proposal of how we will approach your challenge with a sustainable, clear and measurable plan. If we can't help, we will point you towards someone who can.
- We will speak with you within three working days of you receiving the proposal, to discuss the detail, the cost and what success might look like. You can challenge or change any aspect of the proposal at this stage - we consider this a co-design process. Whatever fee we agree at this stage will be the total cost of the project.
- If you're excited about what we can deliver, we will agree a timeline and a key set of deliverables. You will receive a simple Service Level Agreement and we will introduce you to the team who will be working on your commission.
- We'll get cracking - building your power to lead, learn and create.