back to listings SME Profile: Centre of International Executive Education & Development
Centre of International Executive Education & Development
T: +44 1539 726191 | +44 77 966 95259
The Centre of International Executive Education and Development (CIEED) team draws on years of experience gained both in the workplace (public, private and not-for-profit), as well as in the field of education, in developing a better understanding of how learning and development can make a greater impact, both for the individual and the organisation. CIEED offers a unique range and blend of learning and development aimed at developing current and future leaders and managers as professionals and executives to ensure they maximise:-
- their “employability”
- their future career progression potential
- potential business acumen
- understanding of the workplace and working with people, and
- knowledge and understanding of organisational dynamics
Whether you are an individual wanting to maximise your potential, an employer seeking to get the best out of your workforce, or an educational institution seeking to ensure your students are better prepared for the workplace and to achieve greater success in their careers, the CIEED is your ideal flexible partner, able to tailor a solution which best meets your needs.
What We Do
Personal & Professional Development
- Comprehensive guidance and support for personal & professional development.
- CMI online continuing professional development (CPD) scheme.
- Extensive range of diagnostic tools – self-assessed or facilitated, including 360°
- CPD learning materials and activities – tailored learning/experiential journeys available.
- Foundation business learning – experiential learning via business simulation
- Business strategy and operational structures
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Leadership & management: skills and capabilities
- Critical thinking: creatively and strategically
- HR business partnering and business savvy
- Talent assessment and development
- Planning, problem solving and decision making
- Managing change and being a change agent
- Team development and team working
- Personal learning and development: about self under pressure
- Emotional intelligence: personal and social competence
- Partnership working
- Developing workplace focus for professionals and graduates
- Assessment & development of aspiring employees, talent groups, executive development for leading, managing and directing in the organisation
- Collaborative working for strategic partnerships
Training & Education
- Activities and events aimed at providing CPD
- Short course training
- Unitised training and development – with options for accreditation
- Accreditation/endorsement of corporate training/development programmes
- CMI/CIM/CIPD accredited CPD units/Awards building to nationally recognised professional qualifications.
- CiEED Certificates for personal development, professional development, leading and managing in the organisation etc
- CiEED diplomas, advanced professional diplomas etc, leading to degrees, Masters, doctorates etc.
- Apprenticeships in Management & Leadership at Levels 3 and 5
- Professional recognition and status as dual achievements with qualifications
- Routes to Chartered Manager, plus a Chartered Manager MBA
- One to one and group coaching & mentoring (leading to qualifications if required)
- Evaluating and validating work experience and placements
- Professional development and recognition with the CMI via qualifications and/or experience
- Project and programme management development
- Developing managers as coaches and mentors and leading change
- Advisory and consultancy skills – training and optional qualifications
- Professional qualification and recognition with the Institute of Consulting
- Director development support.
Services for Employers
- Strategy, managing change, creativity & innovation, employee engagement etc.
- An Even Better Place to Work (www.anevenbetterplacetowork.com ) – culture improvement & employee engagement
- Verax International Organisation Transitions (www.verax.co.uk )(diagnostic and decision-making tools)
- Organisational Transitions – change management analysis etc
- Strategic Profile
- Human Capital Measurement
- Return on Investment
- Human Synergistics (www.humansynergistics.com )– personal diagnostics, organisational culture, leadership impact
- Capsim Foundation Business Simulations (www.capsim.com )
CiEED offers you professional support based on extensive experience able to help you with:-
- Personal and professional development planning
- Career development guidance
- Management & leadership development
- Enterprise and entrepreneurial knowledge and skills
- Gaining professional qualifications with progressions to higher education
- Interpersonal and communications
- Programme and project management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Professional consulting/business adviser development
- Gaining professional status and enriching your CV
- Executive development for strategic roles
The partners in CiEED have each had more that 20 years experience of working in, or working with educational Institutions, with the aim of linking formal and structured learning with the world of work. On the one hand we endeavour help students/ graduates be better prepared for engaging and contributing in the workplace, and on the other, we support and guide individuals to progress to higher levels of academic (eg degrees, masters and doctorates) and professional qualifications, with guidance and support in enhancing their professional status, including chartered status.
We can help to enhance employability and maximise career opportunities with:-
- Personal and professional development
- Employability – workplace skills and experiential portfolio
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Career building inc CV preparation, job applications, being interviewed
- Leadership & management development
- Developing business acumen, enterprise, entrepreneurship
- Speaker presentations – role models and business best practice
- Gaining professional recognition and progression to higher qualifications
- Gain experience via business simulations (valuable learning, but fun too!
- Mentoring and coaching
Also we can provide individual support online support for students and staff for:-
- Online CPD scheme
- Extensive business and management library, information and research services
- Career Development Centre
- Interactive assessment, learning and development
- Mentoring support etc
CiEED is an approved Chartered Management Institute Centre is able to offer over 110 qualifications, fully QCF and SCQC regulated and supplemented with excellent learning materials.
Qualifications are available as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas and Extended Diplomas spanning Levels 2-7, plus Management & Leadership Apprenticeships at Levels 3 and 5.
- Leadership & Management – Levels 2/3/4/5/6/7 including Apprenticeships at Levels 3 and 5
- Coaching & Mentoring – Levels 3/5/7
- Business Support, Professional Consulting – Levels 5 and 7
- Programme & Project Management – Level 5
We are a leading provider of Chartered Management Institute (CMI - www.managers.org.uk) professional body qualifications, which lead to professional recognition, membership of the Chartered Management Institute, and accelerated routes to UK undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.