back to listings SME Profile: SignalCX
Queens House 8-9 Queen Street, London EC4N 1SP
At SignalCX we know that great customer experience is key to great performance.
We are a specialist learning consultancy focused on service capability, culture and leadership, helping teams and organisations to deliver a better customer experience (or CX) for anyone they serve – whether that’s clients, customers, passengers or patients.
We’ve been achieving outstanding results for over forty years with organisations large and small, across every sector including healthcare, retail, aviation, rail, hospitality, housing, education, financial services, government bodies and utilities.
We know what we do works. We have helped clients to improve patient satisfaction, increase employee engagement, drive sales growth and increase guest recommendations. (And we are always seeking better ways to help our clients - after all, everyone wants great CX!)
We work with clients to develop bespoke programmes, interventions and tools that will help them to excel at customer experience. Our learner audience can range from CEOs to frontline colleagues. We create content that is always original and refreshing so it cuts through. And, because our solutions are actionable and ‘sticky’, they make a real impact on people and results.
Our expertise includes:
- Service Culture Assessments
- Service Frameworks and Standards
- Service Leadership Development
- Training Videos
- Workshops – face to face and virtual
- Learning Toolkits
- Content for digital learning platforms
You can find out more about our approach here – but here are couple of case studies to show, in a nutshell, what we do:
Case Study 1
We improved sales KPIs and customer satisfaction scores (NPS) for a global sports retailer with:
- Clearly defined Service Behaviours - such as always greeting customers and how to help customers most effectively with shoe fittings.
- Bite-size training briefings - so all colleagues knew the service behaviours for their role.
- Support tools - such as checklists, posters and mini videos to remind team members what to do on their shifts.
- A Store Manager’s Guide - so they could easily introduce and sustain the service behaviours with their teams.
Case Study 2
We worked with one of the world’s leading cruise lines to develop their own distinctive service style to reflect their brand proposition. We produced a full programme of training interventions to ensure every crew member was equipped to deliver an exceptional guest experience. This included:
- A senior leadership development programme to enable officers to create a service culture on board.
- A programme of high energy workshops based on active learning to develop the crew’s service skills across F&B, Housekeeping and Front of House teams.
- An intensive leadership workshop for supervisory colleagues to support them with practical skills such as on-the-job training, daily briefings and giving feedback.