back to listings SME Profile: Mobile Team Challenge Ltd
Mobile Team Challenge Ltd
Challenge House, PO Box 4191, Bracknell, RG42 9NA
Welcome to Mobile Team Challenge - Unleash the Potential of Your People
The MTC approach is a global phenomenon. It is helping thousands of organisations in fourteen countries, on five continents around the world, become more positive, more capable and more effective!
Most organisations realise the increased benefits that an on-going partnership with MTC can offer. In short, it ensures that the MTC tools and methodology continues to be directly relevant to your business issues, and that improvement continues on an upward spiral.
- Open Courses Mobile Team Challenge is one of the country’s leading authorities in experiential learning, and has a proven track record in the delivery learning development.
- Corporate and Public Sector Helping HR and training departments consistently improve using a unique world class approach to; Leadership Development, achieving Customer Service Excellence, Creating High Performance Teams, optimising organisational efficiencies through Lean / Six Sigma and increasing Emotional Intelligence in Individuals, Teams and Organisations
- Education & Youth Create a positive and lasting change in the lives of the children and young people that they support. Developing Self Confidence, Self Esteem, Self Belief, Leadership Skills, Communication Skills, Key Skills Level 4 - delivered experientially
- Forces Creating leaders at every level with development programmes that meet your requirements -through High Performance Team Building Techniques, Inspirational Leadership and Conflict Resolution - "When Emotional Intelligence meets Military Intelligence"
- HMP/ G4S + Young Offenders MTC helps to reduce re-offending behaviour and changes the futures of inmates for the better - Creating Behavioural and Attitudinal Change by developing Winning Behaviours and Attitudes - developing Self-Worth, Self Belief, Social Awareness and Self Awareness
- Health Care Our Workshops are tailored to increase Empathy, Compassion, Team Work and Emotionally Intelligent Leaders within Health Care in order to provide Patient Experience Excellence - "Doing it like Disney!". “Leading Change and Adding Value” within the NHS – improving patient outcomes by reducing avoidable costs by utilising Lean Thinking Concepts – “Doing MORE with LESS in the NHS”
All Workshops carry a professional CPD Accreditation with learning hours /points
- Business Skills
- Team Building
- Personal Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Service
Mobile Team Challenge is a totally unique, portable and patented accelerated and experiential learning solution which brings about behavioural and attitudinal change in Individuals, Teams and Organisations.
Mobile Team Challenge (MTC) is emerging as a world leader in the provision and supply of transformational programmes and events, development products and resources that enable teams, organisations and communities to unleash the potential of their people.
MTC offer either:
1. An extensive range of Experiential Learning Kits and “Train the Trainer” workshops for Learning and Development Professionals – Where our aim is to further empower the relevant members of your internal Training, Development and HR teams so that they can deliver more positive, effective and enjoyable interventions on a consistent and on-going basis…or…
2. Hire a Mobile Team Challenge Facilitator and MTC equipment to facilitate:
- Inspirational and Motivational Team Building Days – as used by The Red Arrows
- Leadership and Management Development Workshops: First Line Supervisors, Middle, Senior and Executive Management Levels
- Conflict to Collaboration Workshops: Conflict Resolution and Management
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leadership Concepts
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in your Team and Organisation: STAND out from the CROWD!
- Myers Briggs Team Profiling Days
- Customer Service Excellence Sessions: “What IF … Disney ran YOUR Organisation?” – The Customer Experience based on Disney’s Award Winning Service Principles + FISH!
- Professional Negotiating and Influencing Techniques
- How to lead THROUGH, and beyond CHANGE
- Performance under Pressure: A Stress Resilience Journey and Awareness Workshop
- Applying Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Winning Behaviours and Attitudes
- DeBono’s 6 Hat Thinking
- Sales and Marketing Development Workshops
- Managing for Performance: Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Learning
All of the above workshops are 1 or 2 day workshops and are delivered on-site utilising MTC’s Award Winning Experiential and accelerated learning concepts.
Already active in fourteen countries, on five continents; World Class Experiential Kits and Concepts
MTC has attracted clients like NASA, FedEx, Vodaphone, Honda, 26 NHS Foundation Trusts, Sun Microsystems, Siemens, Jaguar, Land Rover, the Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, Army, Surrey Police, Surrey Satellites Ltd, B&Q, over a dozen Universities and Colleges including; Durham, Reading, Birmingham, Loughborough, Southport, Thames Valley University, TUC, Unite the Union, Ashridge Management College, Mars / Masterfoods, NCP, Ordnance Survey, Chelsea Building Society, B&Q, Associated Independent Stores (Retail), Siemens, IBM, McAfee, over 200 Local Authorities and over 100 Schools and over 50 HM Prisons, Rehabilitation Centres and Youth and Community organisations.
Mobile Team Challenge is currently delivering on-going Teambuilding and Leadership Programmes to 55 RAF bases in the UK, including the Senior Officers’ Training Centre at RAF Cranwell, The Army, the Royal Navy Leadership College in Portsmouth, as well as several Tri-Services locations are also using MTC equipment to challenge individuals and teams to unleash their full potential in leadership and motivational skills.
The above organisations have been empowered by MTC to address problems and negative influences and transform these into sustained, successful and more positive ways of working through the development of Peak Performance Teams.
World Famous Team Building Events
MTC offer a range of unique, highly enjoyable and effective, activity based learning, development and education products and services including World Famous Personal, Team, Organisational and Management Development Programmes.
World Famous Facilitator and Train the Trainer programmes Offering either “Train the Trainer” workshops to enable our clients to deliver their own inspirational training using MTC equipment or exciting and life-changing workshops facilitated by MTC experts in Change Management, Leadership, Conflict, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Appreciative Inquiry, Stress Management, Team Building, NLP, Communication skills, Management Training modules (covering all levels of management), Emotional Intelligence, Innovation, Performance Management, Coaching and Mentoring, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Myers Briggs Type Indicator Profiling and many more topics.
MTC’s involvement with over 200 local authorities in the UK is in the delivery of modular development programmes for First Line, Middle and Senior Management and we are also supplier of experiential learning equipment in many of these.
If you have not had an MTC Experiential Learning Experience why not contact us TODAY for a FREE 3 Hour Demonstration of these Award Winning Kits and Concepts. All you need to provide is the location, a group of 10 willing volunteers...and we will provide you with a learning experience of a lifetime...
- ‘A very professional event which will have a profound effect on my life’ (Wokingham Borough Council)
- “An excellent event – made me really think what being a manager was about!” (S. Derbyshire District Council)
- “MTC is about building on success, to bring about even more success” (Brett Nicholls, RAF School of Training)
- ‘An awesome delivery technique which makes learning great fun – it’s changed my life’. (Moorlands College)
- ‘The Experience was guaranteed FUN… but with some SERIOUS learning!‘ (Bournemouth College)
- “The MTC approach shows that the glass is “half full” and not “half empty”. It will work within most organisations” (Dennis Griffiths, Prison Officer)
- “An excellent course – very professional and well presented. Thank you Barry”. (Chris Belcher, Head of Learning and Development, S.Warwickshire NHS)
- “Thank you for the inspiring 2 day’s training you did for us recently, we have noticed a difference already!” (Jackie Skeel – Assistant Director for Organisational Development NHS Trust S. Region)
- “..the day was “inspirational” and “brilliant….” (Chief Executive. W.Sussex NHS Hospitals Foundation Trust – following a keynote speech at the W.Sussex NHS Conference)
For Further Information on Mobile Team Challenge click here