back to listings SME Profile: Coaching for Change Ltd
Dunston Innovation Centre, Dunston Road, Chesterfield, Derbys, S41 8NG
Welcome to Coaching for Change - Improving Business Performance
Our fundamental approach and strategy to any engagement is to demonstrate and develop your organisations internal capability to facilitate change and improve performance. Coaching For Change deliver products and services that significantly reduce cost and improve performance. You will acquire "best practice techniques" and "in the workplace coaching" that develops your internal capability to drive performance up and costs down
Coaching for Change provide you with the tools, techniques and support to succeed. We coach and mentor change agents, continuous improvement teams in lean six sigma and change management, working alongside leaders of change in the workplace. We provide direction and guidance on how to engage colleagues and stakeholders, project managing the change whilst transferring knowledge and training the workforce. This ensures that the company is left with a sustainable, scalable and repeatable methodology.
Improving Service Delivery in Government
Local government and public sector projects are areas where ensuring full utilisation of resources, time, personnel, and money are of paramount importance.
Improving service delivery in government through lean processes is more than just making changes to ensure effective and efficient use of resources. It is also important to ensure that those who have the ability to ensure this utilisation is maximised are able to continue the work once the initial consultant pulls away from the project.
Benefits for Public Services Organisations
Using lean processes within public sector organisations is vital for projects where resource is squeezed yet public expectations still need to be met. Some of the benefits include:
- Aligning and progressing projects (e.g. planning applications, hygiene rating systems, Intranet, bin collection, communications, noise complaints, care services and more).
- Reducing project and new claim lead times.
- Improve morale among staff members and management.
- Keeping projects within (and under) budget.
How does it work?
Coaching For Change is able to do more than carry out a full evaluation of public service projects. We help prioritise and initiate change to ensure there is full utilisation of resources, time and personnel for critical activity. We use a 3-step approach to train, coach and mentor those involved in ensuring that the most is made with the limited budgets and resources, making sure that changes put in place continue and are able to adapt to future external impacts and demands:
Assess – your people, processes and facilities to gain an independent view of your performance.
Engage – with your workforce, developing the mind set and culture that embraces and supports continuous improvement.
Sustain – coach and mentor the leaders within your organisation, equipping them with the tools and techniques to become drivers of change.
What results can I expect?
We have worked with a number of clients in the public sector and local government including Mid Sussex District Council, North Kestevan and Lincoln County Council. Our work has seen some of the following improvements:
- Reduced the housing benefits new claim turnaround time from 52 to 14 days (on average).
- Eliminating the need for agency staff getting the service back within budget.
- Eliminating planning application backlog and reducing the validation time from 3 weeks to 3 days.
- Reducing tenancy change lead-time from 17 days to 10 days
- 50% reduction in the cost of providing committee agendas and telephony provision to members.
- Reducing dispatch and delivery times to under 2 days.
- 60% reduction in rework in planning applications.
Read the outstanding results achieved, as a result of the coaching and mentoring we delivered to a medium-sized Local Authority in the South of England, in this case study.
Please click on the links below to view more on each of our courses
CONSULTANCY SKILLS TRAINING
- Coaching Skills
- Consultancy Courses Portfolio
- Consultancy Skills Essentials
- Consultancy Skills Diploma
- ILM Level 3 Workplace Coaching
- ILM Level 3 Conference Certificate
- ILM Level 5 Coaching
- Talent Management System
- The CLAW 360 Evaluation Tool
- KPI Manager
- Performance Management Tools
- Developing Leadership Capability
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT TRAINING
- Improvement Training Portfolio
- BIT Foundation (Yellow Belt)
- BIT Foundation (Green Belt)
- BIT Advanced (Black Belt)
- Kaizen Workshops
- Practical Problem Solving
- ILM Level 3 in Service Improvement
- Lean Learning Academy
WORKPLACE COACHING & MENTORING
CUSTOMISED LICENSED E-LEARNING