back to listings SME Profile: Gateway HR
3 Canberra House, Corby Gate Business Park, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5JG
Welcome to Gateway HR & Training Ltd
“We’re your complete HR resource, meeting the requirements of your business no matter what size or sector you’re in”
Do your HR systems need refreshing? Do you need to improve your people management and development processes? Do you need the advice and experience of expert HR specialists? Do you have rising stars that need management training?
If so, Gateway HR is designed especially for you and your business’ requirements.
We’re your complete HR & training resource. We’re a complete provider of outsourced HR functions and by using our services, you get all the benefits of an internal HR department as we get to know your business without the cost of employing a team full-time.
We offer three different levels of service, so you get the degree and depth of support that fits your company’s needs best. We work in partnership with you so our HR consultants become your HR resource, helping your people to become great for your business.
With offices in Corby, Northamptonshire and Selby, Yorkshire, we work with clients all across the UK. It doesn’t matter where you are based in the UK, you can trust our team of HR experts to provide the HR consultancy that you require; whether in person or remotely using our HR database software.
- Fantastic HR packages perfectly suited to businesses that are hiring their first employees and seeking expert HR guidance
- Our HR Document Library contains common HR documents that you will need if you are recruiting and interviewing, managing performance, handling a disciplinary or grievance, dealing with a request for flexible working, or managing sickness absences, or if you have staff who are entitled to parental leave. The Document Library provides template letters, forms and checklists to help you with all of these situations, as well as other HR ‘challenges’.
- High level HR services designed to ensure that business goals are met through people management and development with the supervision of CIPD qualified consultants
- Is your HR documentation and processes working for your business or against it? Let our HR consultants review your document processes and give you constructive feedback
- Your peace of mind is our main aim. Whether you need up-to-date information on employment law, assistance with managing or growing your team or details of employee benefits, Gateway HR is here to make your life easier.
- Gateway HR prides itself on doing everything ethically and we all have a passion for making sure our clients have peace of mind when it comes to managing people and looking after all the awkward and tricky legal stuff, which could – if not done correctly – get companies into trouble. This includes charity and third sector organisations.
- Gateway HR is not a recruitment agency, but we do offer support to our clients in recruiting.
Our training services help you to get the best out of your employees – for their benefit and yours. Our training covers a variety of subjects, from line management and management development, through to assertiveness, delegation, communication, managing conflict and time management. We also offer a mentoring programme and coaching sessions and tailored Team Building Days. A list of some of the training workshops we can offer is below, but please get in touch with us to discuss your needs as we can design training packages or one-off courses to suit your business.
Please click on a topic to read a course outline:
- Absence Management
- Accredited courses
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement in Teams
- Customer Service
- CV Writing
- Delivering Presentations with Impact
- Developing Assertiveness Skills
- Disciplinaries – Managing the Disciplinary Process
- Effective Communication
- Effective Delegation
- Effective Time Management
- The Employment Relationship – from the Cradle to the Grave
- Essentials of People Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Influencing Skills
- Interview Skills
- Introduction to People Management
- It’s Time to Talk – Courageous Conversations
- Leading a Team
- Managers as Coaches
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Diversity
- Managing Meetings
- Mentoring Programme
- Motivating Staff in Difficult Times
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Sales Skills – the Secrets of Selling in a Competitive Environment
- Stress Management for Managers
- Team Building or see our leaflet on Team Building Days
- Telephone Skills for Excellent Customer Service
- Train the Trainer
Gateway HR is an Approved Centre under the CMI (Chartered Management Institute), which means we can offer accredited courses, including:
CMI Level 3 Award, Certificate or Diploma in First Line Management; modules under the Level 3 qualifications can include topics such as*:
- Personal development as a first line manager
- Managing and communicating information
- Developing individuals and teams
- Recruitment and selection
- Improving team performance
- Being a leader
CMI Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Management and Leadership; modules under the Level 5 qualifications can include topics such as*:
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Information based decision making
- Performance management
- Financial control
- Being a leader
- Leadership practice