back to listings SME Profile: Ramon Hygiene Products
Ramon Hygiene Products
380 Thurmaston Boulevard,
Tel: 0116 276 1881
Ramon Hygiene Products is a leading supplier of cleaning products into the professional hygiene, wholesale and retail sectors.
Based in the heart of the knitting industry in Leicester, Ramon Knitting Company was founded in 1951, by Mr Hans Rappolt and Mr Peter Simon, who gave their names to the business when the company began manufacturing cleaning cloths for the domestic market. The company's name changed in 2002 to better reflect the broader product range. The business is now under the ownership of Empress Garland Group EGL following the acquisition of Ramon in 2015.
Members of the CHSA, and founder members of the CHSA Mop Accreditation Scheme; we are certified to BRC Global Standards.
Ramon is committed to providing top quality products, innovative new items and first class service across many market sectors. We are also specialists in providing private label products in a variety of formats.
Should you not find what you are looking for on our website or would like more information on any product please contact our dedicated sales team.
- Optima Range
- Textile, Microfibre & Non Woven Cleaning Cloths & Tea Towels
- Sponges, Scourers & Rubber Gloves
- Mopping Systems, Mops, Mop Buckets & Handles
- Oven Gloves, Cloths & Aprons
- Cleaning Tools & Dustpans
- Hygiene Brooms, Brushes & Toilet Brushes
- Floor Pads, Litter Pickers, Trigger Sprays, Waste Bins, Hygiene Bins & Recycling Bins
- Wet Wipes
- Professional Cleaning Trolley Systems
- Contract Cleaning Range
- Wooden Brooms
- Ramon Range
- Superclean Range
- Squeaky Clean Range
- Clean & Sparkle Range
- Ultramaxx Range
- Samson Range
- Ramon Catering Professional 'Foodservice' Range
- Ramon Cash & Carry Packs Range