back to listings SME Profile: Alderton Associates Limited
3 Brassie Wood, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 3FP
Alderton Associates Ltd has been established since 2000 as a Chartered Building Surveying practice based in Chelmsford, Essex. We have a proven track record in providing a traditional and professional service to all our clients across Essex, London and surrounding areas and have a large client base in both the private and public sectors including housing associations, schools and healthcare providers.
Specific services that we regularly provide on small and large projects include Architectural Plans, 3D modelling and visualisation, Planning and Building Regulations, Party Wall Matters and Project Management. Our experience ranges from the design and management of domestic extensions, refurbishments and new builds, renovation of listed buildings and the design and management of multi-million-pound education and healthcare projects. Please have a look at the Surveying Services section on our website to see what other services we can provide for you.
We offer a friendly and professional service with an emphasis on quality and value for money. If you would like to discuss your specific needs, please get in touch with us. Read more about us
Please click on the links below for more information:
- 3D MODELLING AND VISUALISATION
- PLANNING APPROVAL
- BUILDING REGULATIONS APPROVAL
- BIM (BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING)
- ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
- BUILDING SURVEYS
- CONDITION SURVEYS
- MEASURED SURVEYS
- LICENSES FOR ALTERATION
- SCHEDULES OF CONDITION
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- DESIGN & SPECIFICATION
- CONTRACT & ADMINISTRATION
- IDENTIFICATION & ANALYSIS OF BUILDING DEFECTS
- HEALTH & SAFETY SERVICES
- WHEN DOES THE PARTY WALL ACT APPLY?
- SO THE PARTY WALL ACT APPLIES TO MY WORKS, WHAT DO I DO NOW?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF MY NEIGHBOUR OBJECTS TO MY PARTY WALL NOTICE?
- WHAT IF MY NEIGHBOUR IS STARTING WORK AND I HAVEN’T RECEIVED A PARTY WALL NOTICE?
- WHAT IS A PARTY WALL AGREEMENT?
- WHO PAYS THE SURVEYORS FEES?
- SERVICES INCLUDE