back to listings SME Profile: Asquith Development Project Management Limited
18 Church Street, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 8DS
t: 01943 605988 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: adpm.co.uk
Project management consultants and property asset development
Asquith Development Project Management Limited is a multi-service development and commercial property consultancy with an established reputation for delivering successful, commercial and insightful project management and development solutions.
Offering a value-added service that‘s personable, flexible and tailored to your needs whilst at the same time providing high level knowledge, expertise and understanding of property and it’s potential.
Our expanding portfolio includes a broad array of development schemes, new builds and refurbishments across the commercial, retail, residential, public sector, healthcare and motor retail industries and our current client base spans both the UK and Ireland.
We can help...
If you have an existing development or commercial property scheme or simply an opportunity or idea, we’ll work with you from the beginning to ensure it’s driven ahead.
We can support...
If you’re looking for a specific development opportunity, keep us informed and through our partnerships and own presence in the marketplace we can help identify the best opportunity for you.
This is what we do
Development project management
- From concept and conception to fixtures, fittings and finishing touches.
- This is central to our business, our team works on an impressive and expanding commercial and residential portfolio.
- Seeking to minimise the cost and risk of a construction project and enhancing value for money.
Project development and monitoring
- Ensuring specifications are adhered to and quality is maintained.
Health and Safety
- We provide the full range of Health and Safety services to secure a safe environment for you and your team.
Building and acquisition surveys
- Pre or post acquisition surveys are part of the due diligence.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES HERE
- We co-ordinate and advise on…
- Site quality and suitability
- Master planning
- Site planning
- Environmental assessments
- Site investigation
- Feasibility studies
- Schedule and budget/cost analysis
- Financial planning
- Consultant agreements
- Programming and scheduling
- Design development
- Quality control
- Regulatory approvals
We advise and undertake…
- Prepare feasibility studies and reports
- Architect/Engineer team selection
- Appointment of specialist consultants
- Construction documents and contract selection
- Contractor selection
- Procurement method
- Measures for Health and Safety legislation
- Negotiation of legal agreements and warranties
- Prepare and maintain overall cost plan
- Consultations/negotiations with statutory authorities
- Reports to the client on cost and completion forecasts
- Monitoring of team performance
We organise and manage…
- The design process
- Tender and contract documentation
- Pre-qualification checks on contractors
- Evaluation of Tenders and prepare recommendations
Fitting & Finishing
We provide advice on specialist fit outs…
- Telecoms systems
- Music, video and television equipment
- Security systems
- Catering equipment
- Internal and external signage
- Site boundary treatments
Build & Deliver
We organise and facilitate…
- Development services
- Pre construction meetings
- Site meetings
- Issuing of necessary contract certification
- Variation control
- Budget and cost control
- Monitoring of quality of work
- Contractor negotiations and payments
- Project cost reports
- Monitoring of statutory inspections
- Practical completion certificates
- Design meetings