back to listings SME Profile: ITEC Group UK
ITEC Group UK
Head Office: Hawkfield Way, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 0BL. View all other offices
Welcome to ITEC - Smarter Working
With more than 200 expert staff across nine UK locations, ITEC aims to help public sector organisations work smarter. That means expertise in identifying and implementing appropriate technologies, combined with the ability to support those solutions to optimise a customer’s return on investment.
We provide agile managed print, IT, VoIP and document capture technology, expertly deployed and supported for those smarter business outcomes.
Public sector case studies include:
- Revamping Sheldon School’s printing strategy
- Enhancing Unified Comms at Ringwood School
- Leading the way for effective IT use in Education
- Our ‘secret sauce’ is our customer service model. Winning a new customer is step one. More important is taking care of that customer in a long term partnership. By shifting our sales team to an account management model, ITEC has been able to differentiate itself from the competition while driving value for customers. No direct competitor operates the same account management model or offers the same breadth of services. And despite its rapid growth, customers feel ITEC still delivers personal service.
- More than 95% of our customers renew their service contracts on expiry. Importantly, customers deal with a very responsive and locally based team – whether they buy a single service from us or hand over the running of their entire IT operation.
- In line with our smarter working philosophy, one of ITEC’s core values is to look for smarter ways of working. If an investment opportunity means that ITEC can offer customers a new, game-changing solution, ITEC is interested. We also look to acquire companies that share our broad values – a passion for customer service combined with a commitment to innovation and excellence. For that reason, we acquired Stem, a Plymouth based IT supplier that had built a strong track record based on its technical excellence and innovation. That allowed us to expand our range of IT infrastructure services and to offer them to our wider customer base. More recently, we have acquired a stake in Somerset-based MailaDoc, which has developed an innovative hybrid mail service that allows customers to make their outbound post both cheaper and more compliant. In 2017 we also acquired 100% of Reflex, a Reading based supplier. This has helped us further expand our geographic footprint and given us a warehouse and hub from which to service our growing customer base in the South East.
- ITEC is the only digital provider in the South West both to have its own Data Centre and to offer 7am-7pm support, seven days a week. ITEC is also the only provider in the region to offer customers a Business Continuity Suite – equipped to get a business operational again within 15 minutes in the event of systems failure. More recently, we have developed a unique portal which delivers a real-time view across a customer’s entire suite of ITEC services.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ITEC takes its role in the community seriously. A standout project is work ITEC and its customer Oasis Academy are doing to fund, transport and transform a shipping container into a solar-powered IT classroom at a school in Musoto, Uganda. The project is the brainchild of ITEC CEO Nick Orme and Oasis Academy’s Chief Operating Officer John Barneby. ITEC is also funding an IT support technician to work at the school in Musoto. Excitingly, the new Internet-enabled classroom will make it possible for children in Uganda and at Oasis schools in the South West to share lessons.
ITEC provides agile managed print, IT, VoIP and document capture technology, expertly deployed and supported for smarter business outcomes. Read the ITEC E-Book
Printing less is good for your budgets (and good for the environment too). As a pioneer of the ‘less paper’ office, ITEC leads the way in giving you granular visibility of your print fleet and your users’ behaviour – and the tools to control your output and promote best practice across your organisation.