back to listings SME Profile: NIS (Network Integrity Services)
NIS (Network Integrity Services)
Contact us http://www.nis-it.co.uk/page.asp?c=26&t=Contact-us
Manchester:0345 004 7258
Leicester:0345 457 4571
Hatfield:0330 088 2945
Email: email@example.com Web: nis-it.co.uk
Welcome to Network Integrity Services - an IT department within your business
At NIS we offer IT support and computer services from our locations at Manchester, Leicester and Hatfield. We provide Microsoft Windows, IBM AIX and site to site network expertise as well as Cloud services for Sage, Mamut, Dynamics, bisTrack and Office 365 solutions.
Why choose NIS
Network Integrity Services (NIS) provides Microsoft Windows and IBM Unix computer services throughout the UK from its offices in Manchester, Leicester and Hatfield. We act as a single point of contact in order to deliver technology led solutions for your business needs. Our team of consultants offer a wealth of business experience and technical expertise.
We understand that a company's IT provider is critical to the smooth running of its day to day operations. NIS also recognise that it is important to act as the one point of contact, to effectively act as “an IT department within your business”. To this end, NIS is often referred to as a key supplier.
Many of our customer relationships go back more than a decade. Throughout this time we have continued to provide technical support services and solutions that keep our customers at the tried and tested end of technology.
We continue to invest in staff training and maintain industry recognised standards. After-all, you wouldn’t let anyone service critical needs like your heating and electrical systems unless they were properly qualified - Why would something as critical as your IT provider be any different?
Our customers enjoy both ad-hoc support services as well as proactive and reactive maintenance contracts. Company’s that need to future proof their investment and prefer a fixed fee approach can choose our Managed Services option.
Our computer services and solutions cover all aspects of Information Technology. In addition to tailoring our support services to meet the needs of the individual, below are just some of the areas we cover:-
- IBM Hardware, AIX Services
- Extended Solutions for Epos, Mobile Computing, Printers and Desktops
- Virtualisation - Server consolidation
- Managed Cloud Services
- Hosted Email (Office 365)
- Real time off-site data storage and Windows system replication
- Axel M90
Free contact management software Would you like to trial World class Contact Management software. Alternatively, if you are considering Sage or Exchequer and would like to discuss more functional options
- On-site and Telephone support
- Server and network installation
- Windows & AIX upgrades
- Laptop, PC diagnostics and performance tuning
- Android, Blackberry BES and Iphone support
- Windows Small Business Server configuration
- Network Infrastructure Monitoring
- E-mail configuration, audit and archive solutions
- Broadband diagnostics and support
- VOIP Telephone solutions
- Sever and network health checks
- Virtualisation (Server consolidation)
- CISCO networks
- AIX specialists
- Microsoft Windows installation
- IBM HACMP (clustering)
- Data storage and fast retrieval solutions
- Live environment replication (Business continuity)
- Business continuity planning
- Business consultancy
- Project management
- Competitive project finance (Services, Hardware, Software)
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server
- Exchange – email
- SQL (Database technical support)
- Anti-virus and spam
- HACMP (Clustering)
- Veeam, Backup exec, StorageCraft
Managed (Hosted) Services
BisTrack, Dynamics (NAV, AX), Mamut, Navision, Sage software
Other application software
Microsoft Office (Standard and Professional)
Exchange (Office 365) – email
Specialists in IBM, Cisco, Dell, DrayTek, HP, VMware...
Network Integrity Services provide computer infrastructure, IT solutions and support services to business Users throughout the UK.
Our Helpdesk services consist of both proactive and reactive components to suit small departmental requirements through to more complicated business needs with many remote sites and Users scattered around the country.
We specialise in supporting small-to-medium sized businesses, by providing tailored expertise to meet your unique needs. NIS can provide your business with the full range of IT implementation, project management and support services. Our solutions cover data networks through to Cloud services, as well as the traditional supply and installation of servers. We provide the one point of contact for all your IT infrastructure needs backed by world class accreditations.
NIS implements and maintains key technology components for businesses, including servers, networks, VOIP telephony as well as Epos and Mobile computing solutions. We also provide expertise in computer security, off-site data storage and Business Continuity solutions.
With expertise in Microsoft, UNIX (AIX), VMware and Cloud solutions, we are able to leverage a range of tried and tested technologies to meet both your evolving computing needs and your budget.
If you would like help with your computer problem, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To download our company brochure:- Please click here
Here are some of our solutions:-
- Case study on Premier Forest Products
- Case study on Verdon Timber
- Case study on Monks and Crane (legacy software on AIX)
- Case study on Corprotex (Mamut user)
- Case study on Green Building Design