back to listings SME Profile: Polaris Telecoms Limited
t: 01223 632889 e: email@example.com w: polaristelecoms.co.uk
Polaris Telecoms Limited
Polaris Telecoms has been providing telecom solutions and services to UK companies and organisations for over 16 years. What we do best is help our clients to understand new communication and IT technology and seeing how it can best be integrated into their infrastructure and business processes.
Businesses are now hugely dependent on the internet for their commercial activities. The amount of data consumed in the office and on the move is growing at an exponential rate. The rapid increase in cloud computing emphasises this trend. Fast and reliable internet access, whether that is wired or wireless, is now essential to the way we work. It is now the pathway to many business applications and procedures. Polaris specialise in providing the complete spectrum of business grade internet access.
Mobile and WiFi access linked to the internet (unified communications), offers new voice and data connection methods for people on the move. Colleagues can work anywhere in the country, yet still remain connected to their office and office systems. The internet has changed the way we work and Polaris can help design and provide systems that will keep your organisation connected and competitive.
- Hosted cloud based VOIP (voice over internet protocol)
- On site, SIP based VOIP
- Mobile services, offering UC (unified communications)
- Broadband:- ADSL2+
FTTC (fibre to the roadside cabinet)
FTTP (fibre to the premises)
- Ethernet:- Fibre leased lines
EFM (ethernet first mile – runs over a copper link)
- Fibre WiFi Wireless microwave internet access – business grade
- Government Voucher Schemes (when available)
- Phone Lines (standard BT analogue connections)
- Green Calls (carbon footprint, offset investment)
- Inbound Call Services (disaster recovery)
- Virtual Non-geographic Numbers