back to listings SME Profile: FeatherStone Consultants Limited
FeatherStone Consultants Limited
Floor 2, 19 Borough High Street, London, SE1 9SE
FeatherStone acts as your professional property team – working on your behalf to offer a fully integrated design and project management consultancy for commercial property.
Our bespoke service, offered by experienced consultants, is based on our in-depth understanding of what organisations need from their commercial spaces. From helping to source the right commercial property for your needs both now and in the future, to designing, remodelling and retained facilities management, FeatherStone will be your professional partners in property.
Making the most of your space and making your space work for your business are just part of the FeatherStone service. We also deliver creative solutions, design that not only reflects your brand values but enhances the image of your business and do this transparently and cost effectively. We are based in London, but our able to advise companies across the UK and beyond, our existing clients are from various sectors from entertainment to corporate. We have an experienced team of in house designers and operation managers coupled with strong strategic partners.
“5 REASONS TO CHOOSE FEATHERSTONE CONSULTANTS”
- Your own design-led property department – working for you as your professional property partners.
- A bespoke, boutique service – each client is individual, and so is the solution we offer them.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise – both from our consultants and our network of professionals and category consultants.
- Turnkey solutions - from acquisition to facilities management, tapping into our expertise when you need it and to meet your needs.
- Transparent procurement to maximise value – tendered and negotiated with the relevant suppliers and trades to ensure your premises meet your requirements, are delivered on time and on budget.
FeatherStone offers a start-to-finish, bespoke service with turnkey solutions to meet each client’s needs – so that starts with listening to your requirements and getting a full understanding of what you require from your premises, not just today but as your business evolves and grows. So before we start, we listen, gaining an understanding of…
• Your culture or personal needs • Your current needs • Your future needs • Your time scales • Your financial requirements
While many clients come to us after selecting their new premises or to refurbish existing ones, this can mean we are left trying to fit into or adapt to a space rather than finding a space or building that fits the business. That is why our service can start with specifying your needs so that you can make an informed decision when buying a property, resulting in a smoother and possibly more cost effective transition into your new working environment.
- Pre-lease appraisals, negotiations with landlords, planning and special assessments. We analyse in detail your current and future needs in terms of space, functional need and desired culture.
- Interior design, space planning, interior decoration, architectural management, brand interpretation, lighting design, furniture, fixtures and equipment specification.
- Programming, cost estimation, procurement and managing the build/move/relocation. The delivery of a project or capital venture is key; our project managers are passionate about time. We monitor this to ensure that additional cost is prevented or when necessary programs are unscaled to achieve exceptional results, all within timescale.
Trade and professional services
- FeatherStone integrate electrical and HVAC design and specification, providing you with the latest innovation and trade advice. We look to our mechanical and electrical professionals to be NICEIC and ISO 9001: 2008 accredited and quality assured.
- Often the last piece to be thought of, the physical relocation is often over looked. We have found that a dedicated consultant can add real value. Either in house or with our preferred partners, we can ensure that the office relocation, furniture, IT, filling or piano is packed, itemized or stored in an efficient and professional manner.
- From ensuring Health and safety requirements are met to managing the facilities we will assist you from start to finish and on an ongoing basis. FeatherStone’s ethos is to make sure that we not only guide and support our clients with the right advice in a transparent manner, but we want to ensure we make long standing and meaningful business relationships.
Building on our success in designing and project managing distinctive commercial spaces, we are bringing our expertise to the residential sector: for high-end developments, for investors and for property owners wanting the professionalism of a consultancy platform.
We can design, develop and manage your residential refurbishment requirements offering the professional services of our network of consultants – including planners, party wall surveyors, structural engineers, architects, interior and lighting designers.