back to listings SME Profile: Welcomm Communications
Welcome to Welcomm Communications
Now in our 27th year, Welcomm has grown from being the first mobile retailer in the Midlands to the large communications specialist of today, offering a complete suite of communications solutions across mobile, fixed line, telephony, hosted and managed services. We partner with some of the leading, top network and telecoms providers in the country to ensure we offer our customers not only the best communications solutions available in the market, but a solution that meets the exact needs of their business. We ensure that these services are delivered with a premium, personal customer service. Each of our customers benefits from a dedicated account manager, with the additional support of our in-house, UK-based, admin and support team. Customers also receive regular reviews on their account to ensure they remain on the best service for their current usage and business needs.
In 2008, we were appointed as an O2 ‘Centre of Excellence’ partner, and in 2015 we became a member of the O2 Direct Partner Network. This enables our customers to benefit from additional resources, help and support, and gain access to the latest tariffs, promotions and handsets. In addition to our partnership with O2, in May 2015 we were awarded the Platinum Partner status by Gamma, a leading supplier of voice, data and mobile products and services in the UK.
Welcomm are continuously growing and developing as an organisation and will continue to discover fantastic and innovative solutions to satisfy our customers’ telecommunication needs. Read more about us
Mobilise your business: The latest smartphones/ tablets, tracking, device protection and management, to enhance performance
- Mobile Data for Devices
- Vehicle Tracking
- Text Marketing
- Mobile Device Management
- Machine to Machine
- O2 calls over Wi-Fi
- Mobile Conference Calling
Fast, reliable, cost effective lines & data solutions that support rich media, VPNs and hosted services.
- Low Cost Line Rental
- Fibre Broadband
- Fibre Ethernet
- Private Network
- Converged Broadband
- Assured Broadband
Reliable, innovative telephony solutions. Upgrade your current system or Utilise the latest Cloud technology.
- SIP Trunking
- Business Telephone Systems
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- SIP Trunk Manager
Business flexibilty: Work from anywhere. Cost Benefits: Replace expensive IT costs with a simple fixed monthly payment.
- Hosted Voice
- Disaster Recovery
- Call Management System
- Office 365
Support your business: Telephony or IT maintenance, or business efficiency support.
- Telephony Auditing / Management
- Mobile Device Management
Why Welcomm Energy?
Securing the best rates for your business energy.
73% of Business customers are not regularly reviewing their energy provider options and are potentially missing out on a 40% saving – according to Ofgem.
Benefits to Customer
- One point of contact for mobile, unified and energy solutions.
- Welcomm Energy can save you an average of 10-15% on your current bills. Welcomm saved 50%!
- Welcomm Energy can secure better deals rather than you going direct as some of the energy suppliers are wholesalers and do not deal directly with the end user.
- With 60% of Businesses out of contract now or in next 12 months, we will find you best rate in the market by comparing all 11 major providers and recommending the best deal for price and service.
- Lock in to the lowest energy prices in a decade. Energy can be signed up to 5 years in advance of the start date so even if you are currently in contract we can still secure the current low rates for you now to seamlessly kick in when their current contract ends.
- Proactive account management – we will contact you to advise you when your energy contracts end to sign up to extended savings to avoid you falling into “out of contract” prices that are on average 40% higher than current rates.
- Once you have signed the transfer of supplier is seamless; it is merely a change in billing.