back to listings SME Profile: RPM
The Old Treacle Factory, 24-40 Goodwin Road, London, W12 9JW
T: +44(0)20 8735 5100 E: email@example.com W: http://rpmltd.com/
WELCOME TO RPM - ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
Welcome to RPM, an independent creative communications agency. From day one we’ve carved out our niche by understanding how people experience brands
We help brands connect in culture, develop new product experiences and make sure our clients win in retail. Put simply, we create ideas people want to spend time with and share.
We’ve delivered over 10,000 projects, in more than 40 countries for over 300 brands. And we’re privileged to be working with some of the world’s biggest and best-loved, including Diageo, Sky, Heineken, Nestle, Cancer Research and M&S.
We’ve worked in more than 40 countries with over 1,000 brands, delivering over 10,000 projects. We are privileged to be working with some of the world’s biggest, smallest and best loved brands.
- Health & Wellbeing
- Media & Entertainment
- Finance & Services
Over 24 years of helping brands walk the talk, we’ve developed unique tools and built diverse teams made up of some of the industry’s finest, to enable us to deliver our four core competencies
Our Core Competencies
- Brand: Defining brand purposes, brand worlds and brand behaviours
- Shopper: Developing enhanced shopper experiences that will help brands win in retail
- Innovation: Shaping new product experiences through a rapid innovation model
- Experiential: Creating experiences that connect with communities of interest and echo in culture
We empower our strategic thinking with a diverse range of insight tools, delivering actionable planning across content and context.
- Behavioural Decision Journey: Defining brand opportunities by analysing people’s habits and behaviours.
- Passion Points: Discovering how we connect brands to culture by studying people’s passion points.
- Brain Network: Extracting key insight from our network of experts, researchers and specialists.
- Retailer Bibles: Guiding brands to win at retail via knowledge banks and partnership approach.
Better brand experiences don’t simply build stronger brands, they solve business problems, delivering greater commercial success
- Wahaca Creating cultural authenticity to grow the brand
- Cadbury Winning market share through seasonal activation
- Rugby Football Union Breaking down the barriers to participation
- L'Oreal Connecting with consumers from social to shelf
- Heineken Standing for something and standing out in a competitive category
- Johnnie Walker Helping to build the brand globally through more effective retail programmes
- Sky Cycling Transforming customers from users to choosers
- Reebok Unlocking a new audience to affirm brand position
- Hammer Rebrand - Making the brand fit for the entertainment world of today
- Sky Academy Changing brand perceptions by raising aspirations
- Johnnie Walker Integrating technology into product experiences
- Reebok Gyms Creating a new retail channel
- J&B 365 Reaffirming the brand identity to win worldwide
- Virgin Holidays Bringing the product to life to drive sales.
- Tabology Repositioning a brand in an emerging sector
- Marks & Spencer Food Bringing seasonal food direct to the consumer
Our thoughts on industry happenings; current trends, examples of great work and best brand experiences.