back to listings SME Profile: Approach PR
Floors 2–3, 32–34 The Grove, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 9EE
T: 01943 603805 E: email@example.com W: approachpr.com
Approach is Yorkshire’s multi-award-winning PR and social media agency.
We put people, personality and profile into business, using creative communication and powerful content to deliver results and manage reputations.
If you need to spread the word about your services, campaigns or projects, communicate effectively and build relationships or simply set your organisation apart, you’re in safe hands with Yorkshire and Lincolnshire’s Outstanding Small Public Relations Consultancy.
“Approach demonstrates an energetic culture. Its commitment to CPD and its focus on staff well-being is very evident both by the investment it makes and the contribution the management makes to both the company and the community. These facts combined with some impressive achievements over the past three years make Approach a worthy winner.” CIPR judging panel Gold award winners – Outstanding Small Public Relations Consultancy
It has never been more important for organisations to have a strong brand, an effective communications plan and public relations that delivers.
- It has never been more important for organisations to have a strong brand, an effective communications plan and public relations that delivers, including B2B campaigns created for a trade audience are designed to impact positively on your bottom line and offer a visible return on investment
SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIGITAL MARKETING
- There are many reasons why social media can be effective for your organisation; managing your brand reputation, engaging with your audience, building trust and authority – we could go on. Having a digital presence is also invaluable to your organisation. If you want to stand out, you need rich and engaging content your audiences will react to.
- Approachability is Approach’s training arm which delivers the benefits of more than 40 years’ public relations expertise to organisations looking to develop and manage their own PR skills in-house.
- Take a look at some of the clients we have worked with and the success we’ve brought them.
- Keep up-to-date with all the latest industry and in-house news with our regular blogs.
…to find out a more about the people that make the magic happen!
Our MD, Suzanne Watson, set up Approach in 2001 following a career in journalism and a decade of PR experience. As Vice President of Bradford Chamber, Bradford’s Woman of the Year Inspirational Woman in Business she’s pretty busy but keeps an overview of all our clients. For more information about Suzanne and her passion for 80s music, click here.