back to listings SME Profile: markettiers4dc Ltd
10a Northburgh Street, London, EC1V 0AT
markettiers is a multi-award winning broadcast specialist agency, providing consultancy on international, national and regional campaigns for many organisations; from ambitious start-ups to some of the world’s biggest brands.
Firm believers in the power of advocacy, brand storytelling and intelligent communications, we effectively deliver messages that inform audiences, shape and shift reputation and change behaviour. We also offer innovative new routes to audiences, such as live streaming to mobile through social media and content creation for online placement.
We have teams based in London, Manchester MediaCityUK and Dubai, with in-house production facilities that includes five broadcast studios, a link to the BT Tower for down-the-line live TV interviews, as well as a number of edit suites. We have an established network of production partners in over 30 countries and multi-lingual media relations teams.
What does our client expect from us?
- To Engage: Its audience, its people and its potential
- To Inform: Of its values, its promises and its capabilities
- To Sell: Its story, its attributes and its product
How do we ensure we meet expectations?
- We Understand: Our client, its product and its audience
- We Create: Innovative ideas, build a story and maximise appeal
- We Deliver: Expertise an efficient process and a quality end product
What is our Approach to achieve this?
- We're Smart: By being knowledgeable, clear and dependable
- We're Brave: By being confident, forward thinking and adventurous
- We're Integrated: By sharing expertise and working efficiently
- TV, RADIO, ONLINE & MEDIA RELATIONS
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
- LIVE STREAMING
- VIDEO PRODUCTION
- RESEARCH FOR PR
- MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS
- SOCIAL SOLUTIONS
- BLOGGER ENGAGEMENT
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS
- BROADCAST MEDIA TRAINING
We work with both in-house communications teams and agencies across the public and private sectors:
- Ministry of Defence
- Department of Education
- Department for Transport
- The Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Rolls Royce
- Money Supermarket
- PRCA MENA Awards 2017 Small Agency of the Year Highly Commended
- CorpComms Awards 2016 Best CSR Programme Winner
- CorpComms Awards 2016 Best use of Broadcast Winner
- CorpComms Awards 2016 Best use of Broadcast Highly commended
- CorpComms Awards 2016 Best Consumer Campaign Highly commended
- Northern Marketing Awards 2016 Best CSR Campaign Winner
- MEPRA Awards 2016 Bronze Award Best B2B Category Winner