back to listings SME Profile: ARKE AGENCY LTD
Arke Agency Ltd, 33 Mighell Street, Brighton, BN2 0JF
T: +44 (0)1273 041111 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.arkeagency.com
We are the people first, tech immersed curiosity igniters.
Giving you the power of true transparency, knowledge and transformation, never experienced before.
We unravel your data to paint a picture and tell stories to people who’ll love your brand.
We turn data into strategy and stories into campaigns. Creative and digital marketing experts, we integrate the off and online world to produce impactful customer experiences.
We love what we do and we’re proud of the impact we have.
Click here to view all of our case studies or scroll down to see a selection of some of the amazing work we’ve done in the past.
Keele University: Spotify Advertising:
Keele University has offered Foundation Year programmes for over 70 years. The Foundation Year offers September starts across all subjects, and January starts across all science, humanities, social sciences and business routes. Keele University Foundation Year students often outperform their classmates – many go on to gain a first class or upper second class honours degree.
In 2020, as part of wider marketing activity, Keele University tasked Arke to:
- Raise awareness to support the university’s recruitment objectives for Foundation Year January 2021 entry and grow the number of enrolled students
- Attract additional talented applicants who would benefit from a Keele University education – aiming at those who might like to “trade up” to Keele University or who would prefer the Keele University campus experience
- Attract mature students who may be looking for a career change, especially following the COVID-19 pandemic
As part of an integrated marketing communications strategy, we delivered a one-month long Spotify Audio campaign (with companion banners), targeting 17-22-year-olds in key recruitment areas surrounding Keele University. In order to reach as many prospects as possible, we kept targeting fairly broad, restricting delivery only to those with a demonstrated interest in:
Audio ads can offer a more personal feel than on-screen text ads, and digital audio is much more targeted than traditional radio, not to mention engaging a younger audience.
Spotify research suggests that users 18-24 spend 2+ hours per day on the platform, and among all UK Gen-Z listeners, there is a high concentration in Northern areas within Keele University’s key recruitment area (Birmingham, 16%; Nottingham, 11%; Manchester, 10%).
Through Spotify’s self-serve platform, we wrote a script in-line with Keele University’s tone-of-voice and key messaging, and sourced highly relevant voice-over artists to record an audio advert.
The outcome was a 30 second studio-quality recording, in a friendly, inviting tone-of-voice that matched Keele University perfectly – even down to the localised accent.
- 90,522 impressions
- Unique reach of 9,858
- 89.73% ad completion rate
- Average CTR of 0.14%
- 126 clicks through to the landing page
Curzon Home Cinema:
Throughout 2019, we were tasked with increasing film sales and expanding the customer base & registrants by innovatively improving campaign relevancy, utilising Google Analytics & outperforming competitors for film releases.
- Ensure Google Analytics is reporting accurately and implement enhanced e-commerce features for reporting and targeting purposes
- Increase the number of direct release purchases
- Increase purchases across Curzon Home Cinema back-catalogue
- Increase the number of customer registrations across the Curzon Home Cinema website
- Reduce media spend wastage to improve ROI 20%
One of our Google Analytics IQ Certified Partners audited the Curzon Home Cinema analytics accounts to understand the accuracy of their current reporting; discern whether the data was deep enough to inform marketing decisions and accurately capture relevant audiences.
A detailed measurement framework was created which instructed the implementation across the whole site, meaning detailed performance stats were now available down to film, genre, director and platform.
Analytics was then synced to all ad platforms to enabling smart optimisation techniques, allowing for customer journeys to be analysed to inform campaign strategies. This also informed our SEO and Paid Media strategy to ensure paid supported organic activity.
From this, a variety of remarketing models have been produced, alongside granular new audiences and lookalike segments to vastly improve outcomes against objectives. A/B testing of creative has been critical in not only driving ROI but also improving customer experiences, engagement and brand awareness.
- Smashed 3 sales records in 2019
- 2019 was the highest grossing year
- Increased the number of registrations by 200%
- Highest ever number of organic visitors
- Now appearing first for competitive keywords
- Improved conversion rates by 16.27%
- Reduced CPC by 29%
- Improved average ad position to 1.2
- Expanded audiences into new regions
“Arke has been a great agency to work with. They have a strong grasp on youth marketing and are always able to provide helpful and innovative insights. We now have a clear strategy that clearly defines and outlines expectations for the year ahead and reporting ROI across all channels / platforms.”
Head of UK Student Recruitment, Keele University
“Arke has transformed our marketing to a complete evidence-based model...the results speak for themselves.”
Head of Digital, Curzon
“We are so delighted with them and plan to be in partnership with them for a very long time. They are open and transparent when it comes to charges, which again is so refreshing.
Brilliant team who I would not hesitate to recommend.”
Head of Marketing and Communications, Magus Private Wealth
“I love it, I love it, I love it! We hit our targets and produced mouth-wateringly good content. Just fabulous, thank you so much!”
Director, Entrepreneurship Institute, King’s College London
WANT TO DO SOMETHING AWESOME? LET’S TALK