back to listings SME Profile: Page1
First Floor, Burton House, Trinity Street, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5LS
Welcome to Page1 – Digital Marketing Agency
Page1 Delivers Effective and Innovative Digital Marketing Campaigns that Achieve Measurable Results.
Friendly and approachable, we recognise the importance of customer service and maintain a close working relationship with our valued clients. Ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to public limited companies, all share the hunger for more business… we simply harness the power of the Internet to make this happen. Our unfaltering commitment and ever developing digital marketing strategies afford us the necessary ingredients to succeed.
Please click on the links below to view more on our services:
- With a proven track record and a high customer retention rate, we have the SEO know how to achieve your goals.
- With Google Adwords Certified Partner and Bing Ads Accreditation status, we are qualified to effectively reduce campaign wastage and improve ‘Ad’ performance.
- Reach a wider audience and increase engagement & brand awareness through the powers of Social Media.
- We use market leading software, such as Wordpress and Magento, to deliver our clients with a clear competitive edge.
- The aim of content marketing is to attract and retain a target audience and subsequently to drive profitable customer action. Rather than pitching specific products or services, businesses are providing relevant and useful content to their prospects and customers.
- Learn how to improve your website’s performance with Conversion Rate Optimisation – a method that uses analytics and user feedback to determine how you’re doing. CRO is used to assess any metric (known as a key performance indicator) that is vital to your business, so it can be improved if necessary.
- Never underestimate the importance of email marketing to help engage your audience. You may think email isn’t as important as some of the more modern marketing techniques, since it has been around since the 1990s. However, it continues to be a popular marketing method that achieves excellent results.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our Skills, Google Partner Status and Bing Ads Accreditation: With a multi-disciplined team we are well equipped and proficient in a number of activities. Our graphics team can not only craft a great looking website, they can also create eye-catching infographics or imagery to be used in Twitter campaigns. Proud to have achieved Google Partner Status and Bing Ads Accreditation, we are a professional company that is always striving to maintain our competitive advantage, by investing in our teams skills and qualifications.
Return on Investment, Proven Results: Growth is achieved by focusing on the right areas. Sticking to Pareto’s Law, the 80 – 20 Principle, we aim for the right 20% to ensure our client’s ROI. Strategy in tandem with resource is fundamental to the success of a campaign. Supporting this with a competitive pricing plan, we believe we truly stand out from the crowd. With real case studies that fully endorse our promises, you don’t just have to take our word for it!
Hands-on Account Management, Flexible Contracts: Considering every client as a true partnership, looking after the customer is paramount. Listening to their feedback and steering the campaign to effectively meet their requirements, our contracts are flexible and tailored to each and every client’s specific needs.
White Hat, Ethical, High Quality and Transparent: What works now needs to work in the future. By sticking to Google’s guidelines and keeping a close eye on the industry updates and changes, our monthly reports include not only the positioning data but also a complete breakdown of the quality activities that have been completed.
- To be the leading provider of digital marketing services.
- To be a great place to work.
- To make it all about you the customer, of course!
- Integrity: To set and achieve the highest ethical standards for our customers, suppliers and our own colleagues.
- Belief: To have belief in our colleagues and help them to reach the realms of their full potential.
- Productivity: To focus on delivering the best possible level of productivity.
- Adapt: To continue to adapt in-line with technological and social media advancements to maintain our competitive edge.
- Progress: To continue to seize new opportunities as and when they present themselves.