back to listings SME Profile: Felt Branding
Cockpit Yard, Northington Street, London, WC1N 2NP
Polgassick Farm, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 OHY
Felt is a strategic branding agency that challenge, inspire and change businesses and organisations. We help clients to think big, solve problems, and grow.
We believe in the power of a brilliant idea, beautifully designed. We work closely with clients to understand where they are and where they want to be. Whether building from scratch, communicating change, increasing awareness, market share or making a shift in audience groups; with every project we change businesses and organisations for the better… helping them achieve their goals and aspirations and to turn a tidy profit.
In ten years, we’ve collaborated with all kinds of people, covered a lot of ground, and amassed experience across a wide range of design disciplines and markets from global re brands for the United Nations to nurturing small start ups. We’re creative yet diligent, rigorous yet imaginative, keen thinkers with an eye for detail, looking at the whole brand picture, bringing all the pieces together with care and dexterity. We take our work seriously, but we like to enjoy the ride.
Our skills include:
- Brand strategy
- Brand architecture
- Brand Identity
- Art direction
- Website & digital
- Launch campaigns & communications
We’ve distilled our experience and expertise into 3 areas
Starting with a blank sheet of paper is hugely exciting. We help create and launch new brands and businesses from scratch, giving them strategic foundations and arresting identities, introducing them to the market with engaging launch campaigns and building a strong platform from which they can grow.
- Metalogue Helping organisations become better at achieving their purpose
- United Nations The Nigeria National Accreditation Service
- Instruct Creating breakthrough in our understanding of life through structural biology
- Pennon Providing tailored solutions with a team of hugely experienced private staff
- Darren Hawkes Landscapes Chelsea flower show gold medalist
- Zetadocs Expenses On the go expense capture
Brands can get tired... a bit frayed around the edges. Sometimes it pays to take a fresh look at things, re-focus and answer the needs of a changing market. We can set you back on the right track, help you tell your story as it is now, keep you relevant and ready to embrace the future.
- PRS Foundation New music and talent development
- Maya Selway An up and coming influence in jewellery
- Pure Sports Medicine World-class sports medicine specialist
- Fowey Valley Cornish sparkling vintage cider market
- James Whelan A new take on a family run butchers in Ireland
- Organix New head office interiors at the leading baby food brand
When a brand is failing, has reputation issues, or is no longer in step with its customers, it may be time for a rebrand. This is not a decision to be taken lightly, but sometimes it’s the only way. Rebranding might entail a radical departure like a new name or a shift in offer, to establish a stronger position in the market and greater connection with your audience.
- Revo The future of retail
- Roll Back Malaria Ending Malaria for good
- UEG, United European Gastroenterology Global reference point of gastroenterology
- Reeve A world of wood
- Austin Fraser IT & Engineering recruitment specialists
- Octlink Leading producer of signage and graphics
Some of our other clients include:
- United Nations - UNIDO, UNOPS
- Oxford University
- Edison Wealth Management
- Penguin Random House
- Macmillan Cancer Research