back to listings SME Profile: Saatchi & Saatchi pro UK
Saatchi & Saatchi pro UK
40 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1JA
Welcome to Saatchi & Saatchi pro. Where Business Finds Imagination.
We are a creative B2B agency where nothing is impossible. We know the business world has changed. And we are here to navigate that change.
By talking to people rather than businesses. Using creativity to solve complex business problems. Collaborating to make work that is relevant, emotional and human. Meaning our clients have intelligent solutions full of imagination.
As part of the Saatchi & Saatchi global network, we have an unrivalled pool of world-renowned creative and innovative talent to draw upon. More than 6,500 employees in 67 countries.
Best-in-class strategists, creatives, data analysts, consultants, technologists, and many more, all of whom embody our philosophy of ‘Nothing is Impossible’.
Our ‘Power of One’ approach structures teams around client needs, putting you at the heart of our three pillars of creativity, media and technology.
Saatchi & Saatchi pro has extensive experience developing technology enabled live experiences for innovative companies such as T-Mobile, Bombardier and BASF. We create ideas that provide inspiring and intimate interactions which produce digital content, that feeds owned and social platforms, driving overall engagement and visibility. We handle all aspects from creative concepts through to technical implementation and digital content development, pulling in local partners as needed for elements such as construction and staffing.
- Saatchi & Saatchi and Deutsche Telekom has unveiled ‘Sea Hero Quest’. Developed in partnership with a team of scientific researchers from University College London, The University of East Anglia and gaming experts Glitchers, ‘Sea Hero Quest’ is a new multi-platform mobile game designed specifically to help advance the understanding of spatial navigation, and therefore understand one of the first symptoms of dementia. Bringing scientists one-step closer to developing new diagnostic tests for dementia, it is one of the biggest studies to date into the condition.
- The BASF factory in Ludwigshafen is the largest chemical manufacturing site in the world. Saatchi & Saatchi pro developed an interactive media platform for its visitor centre that visualizes the size and complexity of the site in 3D. On three 55 "multi-touch” screens, up to six visitors can get information about individual production sites with integrated films, text and visuals. A parallel mini-world, notable for its highly realistic graphics, features moving vehicles, birds and even clouds. Tour guides can activate an educational mode, which provides more detailed information and additional features.
- Saab is a leading global manufacturer of innovative solutions in both military defence and civil security, with operations on every continent. Saab's vision for the future is to get closer to its customers and galvanise its unique position in the global defence and security market. To help realise this ambition, Saatchi & Saatchi Pro devised a new brand positioning, and developed a comprehensive communications framework to assist the company in implementing the positioning globally. We started some five years ago by working with Saab's people to gain consensus around the company's culture and its points of difference: its DNA. Through this collaborative process we distilled a variety of diverse opinions and rich anecdotal research into one simple insight: it's Saab’s unique and clever way of thinking that gives it, and its customers, a competitive advantage. We expressed this in both a compelling phrase, and a motivating manifesto. With 'the thinking edge' established as the brand essence, we returned to internal stakeholders to ask what they needed from communications: how were they using it to win business? How did their needs change as the sales process unfolded? What was on the minds of their customers, their staff, their market and their industry? Armed with interview-led insights we were able to build a new framework around just five key topics. These topics are rooted in stakeholder needs, from employees and business partners to governments, journalists, and of course, customers. We beta-tested our proposed communications framework in real-life situations which provided useful insights – insights that ensured it wasn't just fit for purpose, but was applicable and salient throughout the sales process. The framework is now easily accessible via an online portal for Saab communicators around the world and is providing a flexible but consistent resource for developing brand and marketing communications, allowing both corporate and customer audiences to be engaged with a clear and coherent brand positioning and relevant narratives.
- Vestas had a dominant share of the global wind turbine market, but was experiencing strong competition from companies like GE and Siemens. Although it was known to be very strong in product engineering, it was losing contracts on the basis of long-term service factors and needed to adopt a more customer-centric approach and business model. The project started by addressing the internal corporate culture. We developed a new purpose for the company around the idea of “Wind. It means the world to us”. Each of the 22,000 employees in the company received a brand book, which showed how their work collectively contributed to the new brand position. Staff brand ambassadors were recruited to share what ‘wind’ meant to them personally, and how these attitudes were reflected in their day-to-day activities. We developed an internal brand video featuring these ambassadors sharing their views together with an activation guide to help managers to set-up and run brand engagement workshops with their staff.
- Voltarol is a tried and tested pain relief gel for counteracting everyday joint pain - creating pain-free movement. We've brought 'The Joy of Movement' to life in a multitude of ways, including a robust out of home campaign, a partnership with the Huffington Post for our #BackOnTrack videos, television idents on ITV's 'Countrywise' and a radio ad for the Irish launch of Voltarol 2% pain relief gel. Please head to the Saatchi & Saatchi pro Vimeo page for the radio ad, videos and idents. https://vimeo.com/saatchiprouk
- We helped IPSE celebrate National Freelancers Day with a social activation campaign and event. The hashtag BeFreeToCreate was used and triggered a blaze of twitter activity.
- The highlight of Deutsche Telekom's exhibition at CeBIT 2013 was the Microsoft Kinect sensor-controlled 360° immersive presentation feature. In keeping with this year’s CeBIT motto “Digitisation. Simply. Make it happen” Saatchi & Saatchi pro developed the concept further, enabling the presenters to interact with both the audience and the staging itself. This showed how Deutsche Telekom's complex cloud services help to create a lively dialogue between the company and its customers.
- Our campaign for Strutt & Parker's new South Kensington office opening had two aims; to create an online buzz and to drive footfall to the new office itself. All of our activity was united socially using the hashtag #DinoSelfie. Watch the video to see what we did.
- HEX (Heathrow Express) has a business mission – to be the automatic choice for airport transfer to central London.Recently they've been facing an increasingly challenging operational environment.Passenger numbers have been declining through competition from black cabs, the tube and pre-ordered executive cars - this despite HEX's investment in new trains and an improved passenger experience for the 15-minute journey.Saatchi & Saatchi pro developed a unifying positioning for the business, one that is competitive in the market, and that defines behaviours across the service offer,allowing HEX to build a relationship beyond the purely functional journey itself. 'The smarter way' is expressed as the smarter choice, the smarter experience, - and internally as the smarter business. We facilitated workshops with management and team leaders to embed the 'smarter' promise in the business, and designed a pocket brand expression guide to help the staff deliver on the promise.A consistent brand expression and graphic identity was developed right across the business, both in the airport environment as well as in online and offline targeted acquisition campaign activity to reinforce this premium positioning.Heathrow Express won ‘Best UK rebrand’ at the Transform awards.
- LaSalle is one of the world’s leading real estate investment managers. In the UK, they work with local authorities to develop student accommodation and shopping malls, managing over £5 billion of assets. Their approach to real estate investment is unusual. Unlike their deal-led competitors, LaSalle study the human dynamics of their developments. What people want from their built environment: owners, tenants, investors. It’s an approach Saatchi & Saatchi pro summed up in an organising idea as‘we build trust’. And then brought to life via online ads leading to a microsite containing these short films.
- Our campaign for The May Fair Hotel surrounding London Fashion Week had two aims; to create an online buzz and to drive footfall to The May Fair itself. We focused on an association with Anya Hindmarch, offering a number of themed competitions and events including her signature afternoon tea. All activity was united under the hashtag #HotelofFashion. The campaign captured 7.5 million impressions, across all social media platforms, attracted 738 key influencers and in one week we put The May Fair Hotel firmly on the list of London fashion’s A-list. Watch the video here to see what we did.
- Carlsberg’s distribution marketing strategy is guided by the fact that international football drives more volume to the trade than any other regular event. In the past, Carlsberg has been the Official Beer of the Barclays Premier League, the England Football team, a Wembley Stadium partner and the Official Tournament Sponsor of EURO 2016. For the 2014 World Cup, we developed a campaign to help stockists capitalise on the value of live football to their business. Over a year before it was launched to the public, we were working with key distributors to create a promotional program that they could be part of. The program included promotional events, branded merchandise and competitions to get expensive and hard-to-get tickets back into the hands of the real fans. Finally the TV commercial that had helped convince them to stock Carlsberg launched, just ahead of the tournament. Ian Wright, Jeff Stelling and Paddy McGuinness fronted the Carlsberg Fan Squad – a rapid reaction force whose mission was to put right the frustrations that the fans put up with to watch the game they love. Not only a commercial success with the trade, the campaign also helped consolidate Carlsberg’s unique 30-year involvement with British football and its fans.
- Next time you pass through Heathrow, look out for our award-winning 'Journey Comparison Generator' for Heathrow Express. Pulling together five layers of real-time data, the smart screens present passengers with an easy to read price and time comparison for their onward journey to central London. By accessing arrivals data, the screens – located in the baggage reclaim area – automatically switch to the native language of incoming passengers. The generator, a world first, is the latest activation of the ‘the Smarter Way’ organising idea we created for the brand. Fraser Brown, Heathrow Express director, said: “The aim of the ‘journey comparison generator’ is to enable Heathrow passengers to get into London as speedily, easily and as cheaply as possible. By harnessing many different sources of real-time data into one we are helping to make this happen.” The campaign recently won a category award for digital advertising at The Drum, Creative Out of Home Awards.
- In order to bring the 150-year history of BASF Chemicals to life in a modern and engaging way, we created an interactive visitor centre exhibit with a central theme of "Our History - an Open Book". The exhibit includes a video wall of digital touch screens and four pull-out elements reminiscent of a classical library. Arranged around a simple time-line, the history is self-explanatory and easily explored by individual visitors and guided groups.
- Expansion at Heathrow will benefit people and businesses across Britain. So we let people and businesses across Britain express those benefits in their own terms. Creating an emotional dimension to the economic argument made the issue accessible and compelling for everyone.
- At CeBIT 2014 we launched an extended version of the T-Systems consultancy app. It allows technology consultants to demonstrate different applications via a tablet or multi-tasking table and capture audience data. Presentations can be personalised by scribble functionality and sent to the potential customer as a download link by e-mail. The app is currently being used by over 200 telecom consultancies, helping them to generate more leads by simplifying the sales process and making it more effective.