back to listings SME Profile: Spreckley Partners Ltd
5-9 Hatton Wall, London, EC1N 8HX
t: +44 (0)20 7388 9988 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: spreckley.co.uk
Welcome to Spreckley Partners Ltd – Unique, creative, integrated content driven PR campaigns
The pace of change in technology innovation is breath-taking.
Digital transformation and business continuity are at the heart of our experience. We are experts at telling your story to grow your visibility and credibility with your customers and partners. Read more about us
We are experts in telling your story to the right audience
We connect our clients with their customers through integrated public relations, content marketing and social media campaigns that give tangible results
Strategy – we identify your strengths and opportunities, along with the personas of your target market, and develop comprehensive strategies to meet your business objectives.
Content marketing – we develop engaging content that shows your expertise and insights to your customers.
Media and analyst relations – we take your messages to journalists and analysts, amplifying your presence in target markets.
Social media – whether paid or organic, we tell your story through social networks in ways that build strong brand relationships.
Lead generation – we use our story-telling skills to engage audiences and turn prospects into leads.
Crisis communications – we are experts in pre-emptive crisis management, proactive corporate and crisis communications that protects your brand’s reputation.
Our expert teams of technology media PR consultants and experienced content strategists produce exceptional work for clients across the following sectors.
- As Warren Buffett famously said, “it can take 20 years to build a reputation and only five minutes to ruin it.” Effective corporate and crisis communications is essential for all modern businesses, helping to build and maintain a high level of trust and a positive relationship between your organisation and the public. From corporate brand-building through to pre-emptive crisis management, proactive corporate and crisis communications protects your brand’s reputation. Learn more
B2B Technology PR
- Business continuity and consistency in the digital transformation of businesses and organisations are key considerations for B2B technology developers, buyers and users. Proactive B2B technology PR understands this and works hard to find the most effective way to tell your business or brand story to grow your visibility and credibility with your customers, partners and the wider public. Learn more
Financial PR and fintech PR
- Innovation in fintech continues to disrupt the global market for financial services. Whether increasing back office efficiencies, developing stronger cybersecurity and identification protection or consistently improving the customer experience, fintech innovators work alongside and compete with many of the world’s long-established banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions. Effective fintech PR helps your brand reach wider audiences, build customer loyalty and remain on the cutting-edge of this fast-moving market. Learn more
Healthcare PR and healthtech PR
- Innovation in heathtech and healthcare continues to impact upon the lives of millions worldwide. An increasing focus on digital transformation and technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, wearables and wellness apps, e-health and remote diagnostics are fundamentally changing the ways in which healthcare professionals and organisations interact with patients and consumers. We help brands create and establish an authentic and authoritative voice in order to effectively reach their target audiences. Learn more
Retail PR and retailtech PR
- Online and digital technologies have fundamentally changed the ways in which we shop. Fierce competition drives the most disruptive changes across the retail and retail tech industries. From global omnichannel retail data or third party logistics providers through to supply chain management specialists and innovators in the customer experience (CX) sphere, success in retail and retailtech is heavily dependent upon your brand’s reputation amongst industry peers, competitors, customers and consumers alike. Learn more
Based in London, we are global and work through the GlobalCom worldwide network of over 70 agencies.
PRCA Communications Management Standard