back to listings SME Profile: AAR Services Limited
AAR Group, 91 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0EF
T: +44 (0)207 612 1200 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.aargroup.co.uk
AAR: Experts in Marketing Ecosystems
With over 45 years of experience, AAR supports brands, businesses and organisations across a number of areas, including:
- Helping them to appoint and work with agencies in all of the major communications disciplines, including advertising, design, digital, PR and media.
- Ensuring the right commercial arrangements are in place with their existing (and potentially new) agency partners
- Ensuring relationships with existing agency partners are as productive and effective as possible
- Training client marketing teams on how to maximise their agency relationships
- Advising on the most appropriate external (and internal) marketing capabilities required for individual businesses, including in-housing
We work with businesses to design marketing ecosystems, build inspiring partnerships and drive commercial performance across three practices:
Our Design practice helps clients create the best blueprint for their ecosystem, across their people, partners, process and platforms. It helps identify the optimum blend of internal and external capabilities to enable your business to better connect with its customers. Services include Ecosystem and Commercial Audits, Marketing Capability Mapping, Agency Model and Marketing Operations Model Design, Inhousing.
Our Build practice helps clients to explore the market, find new partners to work with and populate your marketing ecosystem with the right capabilities. Services include Market Exploration, Agency Pitch and Selection, Commercial Analysis and Negotiation.
Our Drive practice makes the ecosystem work more effectively and more efficiently, enabling brands to consistently deliver high performance from their ecosystem. Services include Embedding and Managing Agency Relationships, Agency Evaluation, Ways of Working, Training and Commercial Audit.
Government / Public Sector experience
We have worked with numerous Government and Public Sector clients over many years and are fully cognisant of the requirements and due diligence needed, particularly when appointing agency partners. Our recent relevant experience includes work with the following organisations:
- England & Wales Cricket Board
- Financial Conduct Authority
- National Army Museum
- National Lottery
- Pay UK
- Smart Energy GB
- South West Trains
- Transport for London
- Visit Wales
As practitioners who have all had extensive hands on experience in marketing, we’re less about theory and more about concrete business outcomes.
Lead Consultant, Build
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Lead Consultant, Drive
Lead Consultant, Grow
Lead Consultant, PR
Lead Consultant, Design
Lead Consultant, Build
Junior Business Manager