back to listings SME Profile: Polaris Media Management Ltd
Polaris Media Management Ltd
Manchester: Jactin House, 24 Hood Street, Ancoats, Urban Village, Manchester, M4 6WX
Merseyside: Pioneer House, Pioneer Business Park, North Rd, Ellesmere Port, Liverpool City Region. CH65 1AD
t: (0) 161 974 3211 e: email@example.com w: polarismedia.co.uk
Welcome to Polaris Media Management Ltd
Polaris Media is a PR and marketing company operating internationally. Our core markets are maritime, engineering, energy, manufacturing, construction and tech. Polaris’ personally tailored marketing campaigns help clients win business, create opportunities and raise awareness internationally, nationally and locally. We offer publicity, brand development, business development, copywriting and creative design, social media and trade fair support. Read more about us
Polaris provides a range of services. Our core offering is strategic media relations and promotional campaigns across mainstream and social media. We further offer creative design, branding and websites, copywriting, corporate film and photography, crisis communications and trade fair support.
Branding is fundamental to communicating the personality of your business or organisation.
Polaris is increasingly helping firms with their brand development. Branding is fundamental to communicating the personality of your business or organisation. A good brand will increase effectiveness of communication. It will demonstrate how you want to be known, what you stand for and what your vision is.
A good brand will be informed by your staff and your customers so it accurately reflects your strengths. We can work with you, like a think tank, developing your brand and your core values. We can then help you implement the brand across your marketing materials.
Communicate in professional English. English is the global language of the business but writing to a professional standard can be a headache, particularly if English is not your first language. This is a big difficulty Polaris solves for clients in the UK and overseas with our copywriting service.
We work with companies and organisations ensuring they present themselves in clear, professional, plain English across their written materials. Our writing team are experienced professionals, trained and qualified with the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ), Britain’s elite training body for journalists.
Our copywriting service covers:
Press releases, articles, newsletters, reports, speeches, brochures, web-copy, adverts, award applications and letters.
Polaris offers a range of creative design services from building websites, to creating new logos and brand guidelines to writing and designing brochures and marketing literature.
See examples of literature we have designed and written below.
- Click here for an example of a website and new logo we created for Marine Components International.
- Cammell Laird Careers Brochure
- Cammell Laird Fellowship Brochure
- Cammell Laird Submarines Brochure
- RSS Sir David Attenborough Brochure
- Lattimer Leaflet
- Battle of the Atlantic Memorial Leaflet
We have considerable experience and expertise in running high profile media campaigns. As former journalists and press officers our team is passionate about media relations. Services we offer:
- External press office
- Media promotion across national, regional and trade media
- Targeted international media campaigns
- Crisis management
- Communications planning
- Broadcast interview training
- Print media interview messaging
- Online communications
- Trade show media support
- Media award applications
Our commercial photography division delivers professional standard imagery.
Polaris produces professional standard photography to support publicity campaigns and marketing literature. Our team includes experienced newspaper photographers, who know how to take shots that will make page lead pictures. Our photography service covers people, events, industrial locations and commercial property. We further offer drone photography.
Polaris’ film making team can work on a wide range of projects to suit our clients needs:
- Corporate films – Inform and entertain your target audiences with a high impact film which showcases your services, products and people. Our professional team of voice over specialists, journalists and PRs can ensure your story is properly told.
- Event films – We can provide a highlights package of your special day. Our professional journalists can conduct interviews with key people to ensure your key messages are planned and captured.
- Social media films – Communicate with impact on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Training films – Train staff in an informative entertaining way.
- Animated films – Our graphic designers can create memorable, original content to communicate your message.
Social media is now one of the most powerful forms of modern day communication.
Social media’s impact is growing. Ensuring you have a professionally managed social media presence is therefore an essential part of marketing. We can help you create a buzz with your social media building, maintaining and networking a variety of social media. Sites we create: