back to listings SME Profile: Portel AV Limited
23 Shibden Hall Croft, Halifax, HX3 9XF
Welcome to Portel AV Limited
Portel AV Limited have dedicated engineers to design, build, install and maintain our own VoIP (and legacy) Telephone Systems Our VoIP products come fully programmed and ready to use along with Structured Cabling, CAT5, CAT6 or Fibre if required. We have the knowledge and the experience which means you get a first rate installation first time every time. Why cross swords with a salesman when you can have a chat with a qualified engineer today. Lo-Call Portel on 0330 0883 750
- CAT5, CAT6 & Fibre Installation
- Experienced VoIP & Standard Telephone Maintenance Staff.
- Fed up with the sales waffle ? why not talk with a real engineer instead !
Please click on the links below for more on each of our products
- VoIP Telephones
- Call Minutes
- VoIP Telephone Systems
- Rental VoIP Systems
- Cloud Servers
- PoE Switches
- Used Telephone Systems
- UPS - Back Up Power
- 4G Wireless Routers Wi-Fi
- STD Codes
We are experts in the installation of Structured Cabling, CAT5, CAT6 and even Fibre, from one to one thousand outlets including 19" racks and jumper leads.
We supply any type of Telephone System either based within your own building or hosted in our Cloud Based Server Centre. Why buy when you can Rent ? We offer rental on most of our VoIP telephone systems
Although Portel is known for manufacturing Voice over the Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone systems, especially our hosted Liberty VoIP Famous '5' range of Cloud based servers, we are also providers of new and reconditioned telephone systems from Panasonic through to the award winning Avaya Office systems and everything is ex-stock!
Portel AV Limited offer ON-SITE maintenance for all traditional telephone systems, anywhere in the UK including Northern Ireland and Eire. Having been working on phone systems since 1981 we certainly have the experience and knowledge to keep your existing phone system running for many years to come.
Already have computers? that's fine, Portel's Computer partners, DDS will be pleased to visit and quote for service. DDS Business IT Support are more than happy to maintain existing equipment and offer advice on how the existing kit can be used in a more user friendly manner. Why replace your workstations when they may just require upgrading from Vista™ to Windows 10™. Adding more RAM, changing the Hard drive to Solid State (SSD). Replacing an aging Switch / HUB can revitalise an ageing network. Most phone systems are good for at least 20 years of service and most computers are good for at least 5 years given a bit of TLC now and again !.
Often little changes make a huge difference. Adding small UPS's (uninterrruptable power supplies) to the Server and key Workstations and the Switch means when the power fails your key services continue. Let our Engineers take a look, a fresh pair of eye's is often all it needs.
- DDS offer 3 types of ITC support services aimed at making IT support accessible and affordable
Remote Support only
- Remote Support is a cost effective IT Support service that enables our engineers to fix computer and server issues over the Internet. The service offers a speedy turnaround without the need to wait for an engineer to visit you.
- With On-site support our customers benefit from needed site visits and Remote Support services.
Full IT site maintenance
- Full IT Maintenance includes both On-site and Remote support together with IT equipment management. Our present customers look upon this service as having a dedicated IT administrator without the Salaried cost.