back to listings SME Profile: Cambrian
Unit 32 Mochdre Industrial Estate, Newtown, Powys, SY16 4LE
Welcome to Cambrian - Containers by Design
Cambrian offers a wide range of plastic containers, from industrial containers to janitorial containers, plastic trigger spray bottles to plastic jars with lids. We're also the UK distributor of Worldwide Dispenser's products and the new and revolutionary Flairosol. Boasting next day delivery across the UK on all stock containers, we focus on giving our customers what they need, when they need it. Extensive stock levels enable us to fulfil order requirements that would normally incur manufacturing timescales. Whether for spray bottles, pails, buckets, plastic drums, or plastic closures, our customers rely on us, knowing that we will help to identify what they need if they haven't bought the product before.
Supplying today's containers; designing tomorrow's.
- Next-day delivery on all stock products ordered before 3.00pm
- Tailored supply arrangements for high-volume requirements
- Unique containers for product distinction - look out for new arrivals
- Specialist development service for bespoke requirements
- Plastic triggers and flasks Wide range of plastic trigger pumps and trigger spray bottles, including our own unique plastic trigger bottle designs for added exclusivity. Reliable quality of all-plastic trigger sprayers. Choice of colours and finishes.
- Plastic jars Positive range of plastic jars in clear and white, including Snapsecure jars, Tamertainer and tamper-evident jars. Also including Copac vials in amber and clear.
- Plastic bottles Comprehensive choice of plastic bottles including clear bottles, white bottles and translucent bottles in many common shapes and sizes. Range includes PET bottles and flourinated bottles.
- Plastic tubs & pails Generous selection of plastic tubs and plastic pails in white and clear, including tamper-evident and heavy-duty options.
- Industrial plastic containers Compact selection of sturdy jerry cans, in black, white and translucent (natural), including our own unique jerry can design for improved usability and visual exclusivity.
- Plastic closures Comprehensive range of plastic closures for all types of plastic containers, including plastic caps, disc tops, flip tops, spouts, pumps taps, sprays and triggers. Choice of colours also.
- Taps and dispensers Recently appointed the Worldwide Dispensers UK distributor, Cambrian is pleased to be able to offer customers the excellent range of taps and dispensers, making liquid dispensing reliable and efficient.
- Flairosol The biggest innovation in liquid dispensing for a long time, Flairosol is available exclusively through Cambrian in the UK.
- Revolve Dosing System Revolve turns traditional dosing upside down, making it easier and more accurate to dose a product and eliminating the traditional awkward squeezing process.
Our aim is to meet every aspect of your requirement for plastic containers, from product detail to logistical details, making your procurement pathway easier and more effective
- Fluorination Fluorination meets the need for enhanced resistance to potent liquid contents. Cambrian provides a professional service in fluorination
- Samples - SampleFast™ We understand that samples represent an essential part of product selection. Our SampleFast™ service is the leading sampling service in the containers industry
- Stockholding - StockHold™ Cambrian holds extensive stocks of standard lines and also produces bespoke items on a call-off arrangement for customers. We readily accommodate regular scheduled delivery requirements under our StockHold™ system.
- Order collation Cambrian regularly supplies products ready assembled to customers’ specifications, reducing labour requirements and streamlining procurement channels. Please tell us about your requirements.
- Reworking We can quickly respond to a reworking project. We have in house machinery to facilitate quick and accurate dip-tube cutting, and are able to provide other additional services. Please contact us to tell us your requirements.
- Custom moulding Cambrian can readily assist with custom moulding requirements, working with many specialist trade partners to deliver bespoke requirements in injection moulding, blow moulding or injection stretch blow moulding. Please visit our Specials page to find out more
- Plastic container colours We are able to offer most products in the colour of your choice. There is always a minimum order quantity for non-stock colours which varies from product to product. Please contact us to detail your requirements.
- Plastic container decoration Cambrian provides professional container-decorating facilities on manufacturing quantities, working with highly-experienced trade partners. We can also recommend specialists in label design, labelling, sleeving and traditional print, with whom we can liaise to fulfil your requirements. Please enquire if you require further information or assistance with a particular project.
En Route makes pack-refresh or new-product exercises straightforward when it comes to the plastic packaging and dispensing aspects. Creating tailored packaging-supply arrangements or developing bespoke containers, is all within the day's work for the En Route team at Cambrian.
Following the En Route program, you tap consultancy-level advice in the whole world of plastic containers, dispensers, trigger sprays and closures. Arriving at optimum packaging becomes easier than you imagined possible.
En Route - 3 simple steps
- 01 - Define Bringing together your requirements into a clear brief is easy within the En Route process. From your first conversation with one of our consultants, or completion of our online initial briefing form, you'll find it easy to define what you need, and take a step nearer to your ideal solution.
- 02 - Develop With a clear brief of your requirements, however simple or complex these might be, the En Route team sets to and explores all possible solutions. You'll receive a report on the different options, complete with ballpark costings and details of any special supply or stockholding arrangements.
- 03 - Deliver Once the best solution has been agreed upon, we take it through to fulfilment stage, whatever that involves, and keep you well-informed throughout. Promises made are treated seriously and every detail is given the attention needed to ensure that your delivered solution fulfils all expectations.
SampleFast™ provides a quick and efficient means of checking product suitability.
Our StockHold™ service is aimed at streamlining procurement logistics for our customers, providing container supply in the specific quantities required, when they are required. The StockHold™ service is principally broken down into two elements.
- Medium / Long-term delivery scheduling Regular requirements for a specific container or selection of containers, delivered to a single address or several addresses, can be readily accommodated and built into our logistics system. Confirmation of arrangements is issued with clearly-stated time spans, and a reminder is issued towards the end of the agreement to confirm arrangements for the next period.
- Bespoke product call-off facility We regularly meet customer requirements for bespoke items, sourcing non-standard containers, arranging specially-printed orders or investing in a commissioned mould where viable. The StockHold™ call-off facility prevents the strain on our customers’ storage space that single-drop delivery of manufacturing quantities can cause. Prior agreement of the required minimum stock-quantity levels ensures that customers are never caught out