back to listings SME Profile: Production Print Direct Ltd
Production Print Direct Ltd
Link 665 Business Centre
Todd Hall Road
Digital printing made easy by the Digital Press Specialists
Production Print Direct Limited are an independent digital press specialist catering for the needs of public sector print rooms, commercial printers, direct mail, and in-house print facilities.
We understand print and that the equipment you require is for industrial process and not office functionality. Productivity and quality are the keywords the industry recognises and choosing a supplier that shares this insight and can deliver a service level that reduces incidental call-outs ensuring your equipment runs from service to service without downtime.
Our engineers are trained to the highest manufacturer standards and only service equipment within the high volume and print for pay sectors. We are able to integrate in to your existing workflow and offer digital to litho press match calibration – something our competitors talk about but rarely perform.
- New & fully refurbished equipment supplied
- Unique rental scheme
- Servicing and maintenance of existing equipment
- Creo and Fiery Controller repairs and upgrades
- Calibration and press match service
- Finance and flexible leasing arranged
- Expert advice and training to help you grow your digital business.
PPD Limited are your production printing partners for very high volume - mission critical document print management. Our specialist service technicians understand your productivity requirements and our Planned Maintenance scheduling ensures your print engines are in peak condition for your busiest periods. Downtime is detailed to suit your production timescales whereby a comprehensive replacement parts kit will be fitted at manufacturer specified volumes to minimise unscheduled service calls. Our SLA's (Service Level Agreements) are tailored to your business requirements.
Key Partnerships with third party vendors will allow you to migrate print away from legacy systems, converting mainframe data to print ready formats that you control through a digital workflow which allows your operators to split or balance workload between engines, providing contingency and consistent production capability. Devices can be tandem linked to offer up to 15,000 A4 sheets per hour or 15,000 duplex pages per hour - that's a massive 120,000 prints in a typical 8 hour shift per engine.
Our LED mono print engines have pin sharp 1200 dpi print resolution, variable screen and an incredibly solid print that won't rub off in your mailing equipment. The patented toner technology fuses at very low temperatures and leaves the paper media cool to the touch, eliminating static and allowing instant finishing either on or off-line. A wide range of coated or uncoated stocks can be reliably fed through the vacuum paper feed units, including pre-printed stocks for overprinting, up to 350gsm.
- DOCUMENT PRODUCTION Direct mail, data centres, large scale distribution, security printing, corporate print rooms
- DATA CENTRES Flexible finance agreements to suit fixed supplier contracts or short term requirements
- DIRECT MAIL Comprehensive service agreements cover all aspects of equipment maintenance and toners
- TRANSACTIONAL/ PROMOTIONAL PRINTING Combined equipment/maintenance packages for accurate fixed cost management
- SECURITY PRINTING Full colour and mono digital press equipment manufactured specifically for commercial applications
- DISTRIBUTION/LOGISTICS Monthly volume up to 2.4 million A4 prints per 125PPM mono print engine
- CORPORATE SOLUTIONS Full colour engines from 60 - 100PPM. Mono engines from 95 - 250PPM* with tandem link
- MANAGED DOCUMENT SERVICES Manufacturer trained service technicians that only work in HV print environments
The Blue Server is a powerful server based transform solution that converts and distributes output from IBM System z®, IBM System i®, Infoprint Manager and other platforms without the need to modify the applications generating the data
The ScopHybrid solution enables an organisation to manage all posting and mailing operations directly from a standard desktop environment. ScopHybrid is a highly configurable, easy to use and a quickly deployable hybrid mailing solution.
Spool2Print™ is a powerful Enterprise Output Solution designed to simplify, print, monitor, customize, archive and distribute business critical information.
Print is changing - fast! The way your customers buy, how much they order and when they expect it. This is very different to how things were just 5 years ago. You want to change with the times but the vast array of equipment and who to buy it from can be a minefield.
The print industry is littered with tales of high pressure selling, incorrect equipment supplied, leases that never seem to end, disappearing salesmen, lease settlements not re-paid and so on.
Production Print Direct Limited supplies direct to the print industry and understands print – just like you do! We offer….
- Fixed term 12 month hire agreements – not a lease or hire purchase
- Payments based on monthly usage – billed in arrears
- All equipment, toners and servicing included
- 4 hour callout
- No finance applications
- No personal guarantees
- Equipment supplied to suit your needs now with the flexibility to change when your business needs it – without financial penalty
Production Print Direct Ltd provide service and support for all PRO range engines, peripherals and controllers. We also offer a digital to press calibration service for optimal output quality as well as repairs and updates to both Creo and Fiery controllers.
Our engineers are time served, Konica Minolta trained to the highest possible standard and only work in commercial print, direct mail or high volume environments. We only fit genuine parts and toners. We do not service copiers or multifunctional devices to office users.